More Tickets Just On - Page 7 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

Would love to ask a few questions to the SFA re the ticketing strategy on this.

Unfortunately there are no supporters' representatives involved. Most forward thinking clubs have fans represented at boardroom level.

Can we get Supporters' Direct involved to try to change this situation? I think we need to get organised as a group of fans...

the nearest we have to that is atac but they seem to be quiet on the ticketing arrangements

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's still seats available in every section of North Upper this morning.

Still going today. Even a blue section which means good !!!!!!! I take it all the Irish have got what they want now as sales are slowing up.

This is an absolute farce, On today and surprise surprise, Tickets available all over the North Stand Upper, Now I doubt the chances of trouble up there but there is now the possibility of an influx of Irish fans above all the Scottish ones in the North Stand... SFA a disgrace you think they will put their hands up if the S**t kicks off. NOPE, Should have offered the Irish a min 10 % from the start as we were never going to sell out due to pricing of tickets, that way when we all travel to Ireland, would have Guaranteed ourselves a good allocation which we would fill.

Usually W**k**s lining their pockets and not thinking of the fans. Rant over...

What's going on with this ticket sale. U log in some days and there are no tickets available, u log in other days and there are hundreds left. Who's picking up the bill for the SFA incompetence?

Well as of this 13:17 today I have currently managed to get 92 tickets reserved in my basket.... SOLD OUT though....

If you believe the website there is 242 tickets left on sale.... Ya bored at work, :shocked: ,, We will see on Friday wont we...

I just counted it for the Ireland game and I make it 140? There must have either been alot of ticket sales this afternoon? or the sfa have just made seats unavailable to purchase or my counting is pretty poor.

I just counted it for the Ireland game and I make it 140? There must have either been alot of ticket sales this afternoon? or the sfa have just made seats unavailable to purchase or my counting is pretty poor.

51 left now. When was the last time Scotland had 60,000 for a home game?