More Tickets Just On - Page 6 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

More Tickets Just On

washboarder

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As well as the strips/ merchandise going to 1 retailer who have limited shops and limited sizes.

Absolutely agree. I wanted the new away kit. Went to every shop I could think of in London and couldn't get it. Tried when I came home and didn't have anything over kids size.gave up so they lost out on my business.

do i go to malta for a wee tourny at end of nov gibraltar, serbia malta flight £95 rtn hotel £71 half board :ok: , or do i pay a premium for the ingurlund game :wtf: . now let me see. its a no brainer :hammer: any one else doing this wee trip some winter sun :wave:

Edited by washboarder

What are they thinking. If people think it's sold out they won't bother trying to buy them.

Absolute dafties.

Completely agree. I know people who tried to get tickets, were told it was sold out so gave up. They think I'm winding them up when I tell them it's not sold out, it's just that days tickets that were sold out.

You couldn't make it up.

Would love to ask a few questions to the SFA re the ticketing strategy on this.

Unfortunately there are no supporters' representatives involved. Most forward thinking clubs have fans represented at boardroom level.

Can we get Supporters' Direct involved to try to change this situation? I think we need to get organised as a group of fans...

Hundreds for sale now right along the North Upper. Sell out ma jacksie. Explanations required!!!

Web site is now down. I was looking to see if any were on sale after WGS said he was in the office today when the last few tickets were sold. I had to laugh.