codes from Uefa received? - Page 10 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dangerous said:

Email informing of delay has gone to my daughter on 10 points but not me who has enough points to buy tickets today/tomorrow/Xmas/July (delete as appropriate!!!)

The emails sent out about ticket info and prices (NOT codes) are from marketing lists that are all over the place and missing peoples email addresses.

The emails sent with Access Codes were generated by report from the supporters club database which I believe the report was run yesterday after the emails we received to say no more changes of email address on SSC account. 

Just now, thesaint said:

Can see the ridiculous scenario where some people type the access code in at 12pm and are able to buy tickets.Just hard luck for the rest of us.😗

Folk will do that, and it'll delay everything for longer because those tickets will then need to be cancelled.

I think the sale will be moved to tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Sempre said:

Folk will do that, and it'll delay everything for longer because those tickets will then need to be cancelled.

I think the sale will be moved to tomorrow.

Defo not working. Just get through to a screen that tells you your code does not work. 

Panic over. I didn’t trust the SFA to even close down the links. Seems like they have managed that.

J

Just tried my codes and get this message which shows they have been cancelled by UEFA at least:

There is no offer for the given code "<redacted>". Please check your code and make sure that the offer is still valid.