codes from Uefa received? - Page 9 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

Just now, AlfieMoon said:

Have you caught up with latest email that sale is delayed? 

Ffs, that is ridiculous. My husband is a bloody breakdown guy and had to wangle time away he is not going to be able to hang around I am sure there will be many others like him . 

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Log onto your Uefa account, if you have already created one. Create one if you have never created a Uefa account.

Note that it is different to your SSC/SFA account.

Yes, have a uefa.com password but does that password work in the ticket portal page or do you need a new portal password as well. Cheers

14 minutes ago, LoganRoy said:

Folk have taken time off work, or made arrangements to be online; some people are waiting to book flights once they know they've a ticket.  Its completely avoidable - any other organisation wouldn't be allowed to run like this.  

Yeah I understand, it's a daft mistake but I don't think someone should be sacked for it. 

Mixed emotions here. Initially, all I can think of is FFS how can you ar$e it up, but then, having worked in IT for years, I've been there myself when you run something and suddenly realise it's fecked up and you just have that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Having said that, I'd be curious as to what level of testing they've done and who signed it off. Email being sent to people on less points you'd imagine would be one of the first testing scenarios on the test plan!!

2 minutes ago, FraserM said:

Anyone else tried clicking the link since this fiasco came about? I did out of interest, and it gave me a wee security puzzle to do, which I did, then was instantly blocked!

Anyone else?

Just clicked the link in email. Still takes me to access page for the codes. 

4 minutes ago, Grumpychops said:

Mixed emotions here. Initially, all I can think of is FFS how can you ar$e it up, but then, having worked in IT for years, I've been there myself when you run something and suddenly realise it's fecked up and you just have that sinking feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Having said that, I'd be curious as to what level of testing they've done and who signed it off. Email being sent to people on less points you'd imagine would be one of the first testing scenarios on the test plan!!

I reckon they picked it up by reading Facebook or the TAMB, I honestly do. 

If it wasn’t for 11 pointers speaking up about it they’d be none the wiser.

J

It's just so amateurish. From emails with the wrong ticket prices and wrong dates - clearly people aren't being careful and checking their work, so it's little surprise they've now made another error - this time a really big one.

Doesn't fill you with much confidence.

3 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

I reckon they picked it up by reading Facebook or the TAMB, I honestly do. 

If it wasn’t for 11 pointers speaking up about it they’d be none the wiser.

J

Absolutely what I think as well.

7 minutes ago, islayscot said:

At least someone noticed it. Imagine the carnage if folk on >12 points lost out because the 11 pointers got in early (speaking as someone who has 12 points but two kids on 11 points so this may have suited me!)

Think if that happened, I’d be done with the membership.