codes from Uefa received? - Page 8 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, trout101 said:

behave fs, it's a mistake. It's a mild inconvenience at worst

Folk have taken time off work, or made arrangements to be online; some people are waiting to book flights once they know they've a ticket.  Its completely avoidable - any other organisation wouldn't be allowed to run like this.  

2 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Stupid useless incompetent bastards. Lots of us questioned why codes were coming out at 1030 when the sale took place 90 mins later. Why not yesterday, Monday, Sunday? Why cut it so close?

Could see something like this coming a mile away. Useless.

How do you know when they got them from Uefa though?

11 minutes ago, Andy C said:

The link to UEFA's website is working perfectly on my work computer, right now.  I haven't dared enter an access code yet though.

When you click on the link do you then have to enter your uefa.com password or do you need to create a new ticket portal password, never bought on website before, cheers.

17 minutes ago, Langtoun exile said:

Never got an answer so sitting with 3 tablets as wife and daughter at work, even though 1 device should be ok. I have become a paranoid mess over this. 

12 minutes ago, Andy C said:

The link to UEFA's website is working perfectly on my work computer, right now.  I haven't dared enter an access code yet though.

Thanks both 👍

I am signed into laptop , desktop , and iPhone,  surely to god i will get ONE eur 50 ticket ….

1 minute ago, Bristolhibby said:

By technical error, they mean human error.

Will all the codes be cancelled or not? Is anyone going to try their codes at 1200?

J

i think there will be a few..

2 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

When you click on the link do you then have to enter your uefa.com password or do you need to create a new ticket portal password, never bought on website before, cheers.

Log onto your Uefa account, if you have already created one. Create one if you have never created a Uefa account.

Note that it is different to your SSC/SFA account.