Scottish cup 2023/24 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup 2023/24

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

That’ll be celtics opponents with a good shout for a 50/50 split of tickets for the semi. 

Hope we get through Livingston first, then the semi. Qualify for the final them I will need to sit Mrs.Ramy down and explain why I have to go to another Scottish Cup Final, after being there last year. 😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well thank you, but you never answered my question big fella. 😂

Guess he’s suggesting Celtic won’t be entitled to a 50-50 split for their Hampden semi final due to poor attendances at earlier home cup games this season 😱

Posted (edited)

Twitter is telling me the rangers fans were singing die ye fenian bastard as Martin Boyle was carried off injured. 

Screenshot_20240310_204657_Brave.jpg

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Twitter is telling the rangers fans were singing die ye fenian bastard as Martin Boyle was carried off injured. 

Only been a minority tho 🤔

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Twitter is telling me the rangers fans were singing die ye fenian bastard as Martin Boyle was carried off injured. 

Sick bastards !!!!! Nothing will be done though, as usual !!!!

12 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Wait till they find out he was in Steve Clarke's class at school. Their heads will explode.

14 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Shame Delahunt didn’t see fit to call it out when he’s was in front of the cameras 

52 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He's at least calling it out now, different world now than when he was on Scotsport. 

Aye the on screen gigs dried up for Delacunt years ago so nothing to lose in that verdict. A different world indeed

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Still can't believe how bad we were on Saturday. Highlight of the day was a stop for a few pints in Brechin on the way home. 

Two years in a row we've shat the bed at the 1/4 final.

3 years out of 4. St Mirren on penalties during Covid as well 😖

27 minutes ago, morrie21 said:

Morton v Hearts could be quite good tonight. Will be interesting to see if the Premiership side can avoid an upset. Looking forward to watching.

Brother in law is a Morton fan, so i'll cheering them on. Might get a day out at Hampden after all if they win!

I have to say I’m a big fan of the Sunday tea time kick offs

I had a nice big brisk walk early morning before a Mother’s Day brunch before taking in the game early evening. It definitely took away that Sunday night dread and there was something to look forward to all weekend 

It was like the 6:05 kick offs where you didn’t get the fear hearing the intro to the Heartbeat theme tune knowing you had the school in the morning

Even if it wasn’t Hibs playing I’d rather spend my Sunday night watching Hearts v Killie than some marketed pish between Brentford and Fulham or Getafe v Levante