Europe 23/24 - Page 15 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Just a pity that an absolute numpty has blackened the club, supporters & Scotlands good name by throwing a pyro into the Frankfurt fans, hope he gets jail time & banned from all football for life. I hope it doesn’t cause problems around Frankfurt for Scotland fans during next year’s euros.

Absolute disgrace. The sheep hardly ever get European football to start with, and this is the behaviour from their fans... Can't go anywhere that lot... An utter embarrassment for Scottish football. Someone could have been seriously injured.....

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Absolute disgrace. The sheep hardly ever get European football to start with, and this is the behaviour from their fans... Can't go anywhere that lot... An utter embarrassment for Scottish football. Someone could have been seriously injured.....

Load of bollocks Ramy, one bellend who hopefully gets German bed & breakfast for a while & banned from all football for life.

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If that had of been a Celtic fan, you lot would have crucified him, and our support.,... Fact !!!

You’ll never stop one absolute arse or even a few doing idiotic things, he’s been rightly slaughtered by all decent Aberdeen fans & others, as I’ve already posted jail the arsehole.

your correct in that i & many others would have been all over it with snidey comments if it was someone from the greatest fans in the world 🤔

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If that had of been a Celtic fan, you lot would have crucified him, and our support.,... Fact !!!

Correct, and rightly so

Exactly like we did with the fuckwits who were responsible for that last night

Pyro wasn't the only thing being thrown. Dozens and dozens of empty plastic tumblers were lobbed into the home area too

Again, that's been roundly called out as scummy behaviour by our own support - Hopefully the clowns are caught via cctv, and as such, are banned / fined / custodial

Have we missed anything?

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see ramy threw the phone at the wall and a load of shit was posted again

The sheep have been in europe 9 out of the last 10 seasons. This season was the first with group stage football so the sheep have been to a few places. One bell end doesn't mean the whole support is an embarrassment to scottish football. 

I could search the internet for examples of Celtic fans misbehaving both at home and in europe but I won't.

31 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The sheep have been in europe 9 out of the last 10 seasons. This season was the first with group stage football so the sheep have been to a few places. One bell end doesn't mean the whole support is an embarrassment to scottish football. 

I could search the internet for examples of Celtic fans misbehaving both at home and in europe but I won't.

Why would I throw my phone ya numpty? You lot crucify us, but when we do the same the toys are out the pram.. Just sayin like.. 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Correct, and rightly so

Pyro wasn't the only thing being thrown. Dozens and dozens of empty plastic tumblers were lobbed into the home area too

Again, that's been roundly called out as scummy behaviour by our own support - Hopefully the clowns are caught via cctv, and as such, are banned / fined / custodial

Have we missed anything?

Agree with that... Always an arseholes or 2 that can fuck your club royalty.,

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

You’ll never stop one absolute arse or even a few doing idiotic things, he’s been rightly slaughtered by all decent Aberdeen fans & others, as I’ve already posted jail the arsehole.

your correct in that i & many others would have been all over it with snidey comments if it was someone from the greatest fans in the world 🤔

That's my point.. We pals again..😂🤟

37 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Self proclaimed greatest supporters in the world surely not 😳

17 hours ago, Redz said:

Correct, and rightly so

Have we missed anything?

Idiots, you were getting €2 per cup when you returned them. I walked out with more money than I went in with 😉😂

• 2 weeks later...

John Hartson really continues to be the biggest idiot going, he somehow manages to dig to new depths, every single game.

As funny as it is seeing Celgers get beat in Europe again and again, Celtic didn't get what the deserved in European games, they seem to be unlucky in about 75% of games.

You lot are fuckin hilarious. Laughing at Celtic FC who are competing in the highest football tournament on the planet. We have played 2 matches, both we could have won. We have a new manager, new players, new system, loads of injuries, but hey ho, all the fuckin football know it alls come Havering in with their armchair football brains and experience having a go at us. I love it.. If you lot actually knew anything about football, I would respect your opinions. Anyhoo, proud of our Bhoys.... You lot hang your head in shame with your comments... 

Celtic First, Celtic Last, Celtic Forever !!!! ♥️♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇮🇪

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You lot are fuckin hilarious. Laughing at Celtic FC who are competing in the highest football tournament on the planet. We have played 2 matches, both we could have won. We have a new manager, new players, new system, loads of injuries, but hey ho, all the fuckin football know it alls come Havering in with their armchair football brains and experience having a go at us. I love it.. If you lot actually knew anything about football, I would respect your opinions. Anyhoo, proud of our Bhoys.... You lot hang your head in shame with your comments... 

Celtic First, Celtic Last, Celtic Forever !!!! ♥️♥️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪🇮🇪

Rogers as Celtic manager has lost 20 out of CL matches. Hardly unfamiliar with CL. 

Edited by EddardStark