Season 23/24 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm confused.  I don't see anywhere on that link where he says that Rangers will win the league and Celtic shouldn't bother turning up?

37 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm confused.  I don't see anywhere on that link where he says that Rangers will win the league and Celtic shouldn't bother turning up?

I'm not going to search around the internet for said article. I read what I read. Cantwell has done sweet fuck all and is flapping his gums. He is already into it with Chris Sutton and another journalist. Should be an interesting season ahead with this character on your roster. I actually like it, adds a bit of fuel to the fire.. Still think he is a wee wank stain though..🙂

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm not going to search around the internet for said article. I read what I read. Cantwell has done sweet fuck all and is flapping his gums. He is already into it with Chris Sutton and another journalist. Should be an interesting season ahead with this character on your roster. I actually like it, adds a bit of fuel to the fire.. Still think he is a wee wank stain though..🙂

Hmmm.  Forgive me if I think that Cantwell isn't the only one "flapping his gums".

13 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ramy, honest question. Did you actually read the article and if so do you understand it?

Cantwell posted a picture with the number 56 "Rangers are currently on 55 titles according to uefa and fifa" with the caption lets fight for everything.

Nowhere does he say that they are going to win the league etc. Just that they are going to fight for it. Is that not what sport is all about?

14 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Ramy, honest question. Did you actually read the article and if so do you understand it?

Cantwell posted a picture with the number 56 "Rangers are currently on 55 titles according to uefa and fifa" with the caption lets fight for everything.

Nowhere does he say that they are going to win the league etc. Just that they are going to fight for it. Is that not what sport is all about?

No, I read he said they are going to win it !! Fair play to him, but back it up !! Who walks around with 56 on their knickers anyway ffs...

31 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

No, I read he said they are going to win it !! Fair play to him, but back it up !! Who walks around with 56 on their knickers anyway ffs...

Can you point out that quote, since everyone here is too stupid to find it. 

Or have you just made it up, as usual and will reply with how you don’t have to show anything as you know what it said 😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Did you even read the article. He posts "lets fight for everything" and has photoshoped a 56 onto his shorts.

Do you expect Celtics main challengers not to want to fight for the league?

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Can you point out that quote, since everyone here is too stupid to find it. 

Or have you just made it up, as usual and will reply with how you don’t have to show anything as you know what it said 😂😂😂

Not saying anyone is stupid . I read it, why would I make it up.. We will destroy sevco, I just think he is a clown for making such a remarkable prediction...