Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bonzo said:

Should have gave me a shout, only a couple of miles away in Irvine.Β 

Unlucky mate. I was only there a few minutes as we were all over. Did get to Irvine though. We went as far as Girvin I think. Off to Glencoe today.. Awe the best Bonzo pal..πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Made it.. I also went to Bellshill to the Billy McNiel and Jinky statues...πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

20230608_120246.jpg

20230608_120444.jpg

My hometown.Β 

Were you down yesterday? I was in Saltcoats a few days this week. My missus was away with work so i worked from my parents summer house and made use of the good weather by going long walks at night down the beach. Hard to beat that coast on a good day.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Unlucky mate. I was only there a few minutes as we were all over. Did get to Irvine though. We went as far as Girvin I think. Off to Glencoe today.. Awe the best Bonzo pal..πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

Glencoe is a great spot.Β 

Just avoid taking a photo at Saville's gaff!

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Glencoe is a great spot.Β 

Just avoid taking a photo at Saville's gaff!

Was amazing pal. Loads of pics. Got up to Oban aswell..🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 6/6/2023 at 11:34 AM, AlfieMoon said:

Great to see you made it to a proper ground Ramy! 😁 

A great wee read and good to see you enjoying yersel’. Brig Inn is a great wee pub. Guessing you’ve not tried Rumours further up the road in Barrhead? 🀣

I've lived in Barrhead all my life and never been in Rumours, fuck that. Even the diehards I know say its a shitehole

7 hours ago, supersub said:

Great pics Big Ramy. Happy you kicked off your retirement with a holiday in your homeland. Need to let us all know when your back for a Scotland game and I'm sure you'll not need to buy a pint.Β 

Awe thanks very much pal. I had a crackin holiday. The next trip will be a Scotland match, so will defo let yees know in advance... πŸ˜‰πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ³σ £σ ΄σ ΏπŸ‘

On 6/16/2023 at 9:22 PM, Kirk said:

I've lived in Barrhead all my life and never been in Rumours, fuck that. Even the diehards I know say its a shitehole

A few of us had the pleasure 🀣 on 2nd Jan - heading down to Killie ok the train for the Buddies game. Brig Inn wasn’t open yet so we ended up in Rumours for a pint, just as their bus was getting ready to leave for the old firm at Ibrox. Delightful experience. πŸ˜‚

On 6/22/2023 at 10:08 AM, AlfieMoon said:

A few of us had the pleasure 🀣 on 2nd Jan - heading down to Killie ok the train for the Buddies game. Brig Inn wasn’t open yet so we ended up in Rumours for a pint, just as their bus was getting ready to leave for the old firm at Ibrox. Delightful experience. πŸ˜‚

I'm sure it was mate..🀣🀣🀣