Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Big Ramy comin hame !!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Flying into Glasgow May 22, then straight down to Durham to see my sister for couple of weeks. I am coming back up to Glasgow June 2nd. Cup Final on the Saturday. Will be staying in Barrhead until I fly back to Ottawa June 15. Anyone fancy meeting for a pint, cup of tea coffee, yell at me, 🤣. Feel free to message me. I might not be everyone's cup of tea, but trust me, would honestly be cool to meet any of you on my holiday... My bell anaw !! 🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shaundy said:

Hope you enjoy your visit buddy! 
Durham ! Some history to that place. Ask about where they kept, killed and buried the rebellious Scots. 

I'll find oot pal, dinnae you worry. Told my sister I'm wearing my Scotland gear when I'm there. Fuck them !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

31 minutes ago, ger intae them said:

Don’t think the ones that did it are still kickin about Ramy……. you can stand down, get the gear in the wash a put on something non-polyester 😆

🤣👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

15 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Flying into Glasgow May 22, then straight down to Durham to see my sister for couple of weeks. I am coming back up to Glasgow June 2nd. Cup Final on the Saturday. Will be staying in Barrhead until I fly back to Ottawa June 15. Anyone fancy meeting for a pint, cup of tea coffee, yell at me, 🤣. Feel free to message me. I might not be everyone's cup of tea, but trust me, would honestly be cool to meet any of you on my holiday... My bell anaw !! 🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  

I'll try and meet you on the 2nd mate for a pint. 

Fuckin Pumped !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Holy fuck !! Just got a ticket for Lewis Capaldi the day I fly into Glasgow.. He is doing a gig in Partick, and my cousin got me a ticket... Fuckin Yassssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Holy fuck !! Just got a ticket for Lewis Capaldi the day I fly into Glasgow.. He is doing a gig in Partick, and my cousin got me a ticket... Fuckin Yassssssss🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

that’ll take the shine off your trip!! 😉

Where the hell is he playing in Partick? It’s not exactly renowned for gig venues! 

9 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

that’ll take the shine off your trip!! 😉

Where the hell is he playing in Partick? It’s not exactly renowned for gig venues! 

Np idea mate, my cousin just messaged me and told she got a ticket. I said I would go for a laugh, and fuck me she made it happen. Same day I fly in... Some holiday I'm gonnae have..🤣🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿