Scotland v Spain - Match Thread - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland v Spain - Match Thread

romanticscot

1 hour ago, Texas Pete said:

People having conversations with themselves on here again. This place really has died on its arse. 

I tend to just pop into this section around international matches and mainly just read rather than post anything. But I was actually thinking the same regarding the conversations , its crazy 😂

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I tend to just pop into this section around international matches and mainly just read rather than post anything. But I was actually thinking the same regarding the conversations , its crazy 😂

He thinks people don’t know as well that’s the worst of it. Creating new profiles so you can agree with or argue with yourself because most people ignore you takes a special kind of crazy. 

13 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

He thinks people don’t know as well that’s the worst of it. Creating new profiles so you can agree with or argue with yourself because most people ignore you takes a special kind of crazy. 

I think and assume you’re referring to me?!

On three - completely separate, with no overlap, as the two previous accounts were banned - occasions I’ve had accounts on here and on all three occasions you’ve accused me of having multiple active accounts at the same time and arguing with myself! I promise you, you have been incorrect on all three occasions. I don’t know where you get this obsession about people arguing with themselves from?

The other day, you accused me of being the same person as someone who had just replied to me with a single word post, calling me a ‘w****r’. Checking now, that person has been a member of the forum for nearly 13 years. What about that single-word reply made you think, ‘hang on, these two accounts are owned by the same person’?!

As I said on the two previous occasions you accused me of this - if anyone knows any way that I can prove to currently have one single account, and not be ‘arguing with myself’ then please suggest it. The accusation and obsession is bizarre.

4 minutes ago, Bobster said:

Not that it matters but it’s nearly 20 years, not sure why it says 2010. 

Presumably because that’s when you joined?!

Oh wait, I didn’t need to type that on an internet forum - I could have just had that conversation inside my head, since we’re the same person!

1 hour ago, Whelky75 said:

I think and assume you’re referring to me?!

On three - completely separate, with no overlap, as the two previous accounts were banned - occasions I’ve had accounts on here and on all three occasions you’ve accused me of having multiple active accounts at the same time and arguing with myself! I promise you, you have been incorrect on all three occasions. I don’t know where you get this obsession about people arguing with themselves from?

The other day, you accused me of being the same person as someone who had just replied to me with a single word post, calling me a ‘w****r’. Checking now, that person has been a member of the forum for nearly 13 years. What about that single-word reply made you think, ‘hang on, these two accounts are owned by the same person’?!

As I said on the two previous occasions you accused me of this - if anyone knows any way that I can prove to currently have one single account, and not be ‘arguing with myself’ then please suggest it. The accusation and obsession is bizarre.

Mate you need help. 

McFadden07 been a member for 13 years as well? 

3 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Mate you need help. 

McFadden07 been a member for 13 years as well? 

Joined in January by the looks of it. Also not me.

(Although, ironically that is my favourite player and probably favourite Scotland memory as well, that their username refers to, so now you’ve got me doubting myself whether I’ve created that account in my sleep or something!)

What led you to think that account and my account are owned by the same person? I don’t see any rhyme or reason in this obsession you have with linking accounts.

5 minutes ago, Whelky75 said:

Joined in January by the looks of it. Also not me.

(Although, ironically that is my favourite player and probably favourite Scotland memory as well, that their username refers to, so now you’ve got me doubting myself whether I’ve created that account in my sleep or something!)

What led you to think that account and my account are owned by the same person? I don’t see any rhyme or reason in this obsession you have with linking accounts.

Seek help mate. You’re fooling nobody. 

Do you think I believe someone joins the TAMB and replies to one post (yours) and you reply to it to further your rantings? Just do us all a favour and piss off would you?

Or at least stop creating new profiles to converse with? When they reply I can see your comments and I’m fed up ignoring new users. 

9 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Do you think I believe someone joins the TAMB and replies to one post (yours) and you reply to it to further your rantings? Just do us all a favour and piss off would you?

Or at least stop creating new profiles to converse with? When they reply I can see your comments and I’m fed up ignoring new users. 

That’s incorrect, to say I’m fooling nobody. I’m fooling you apparently. Not intentionally, but something I have done since joining a week or so ago, has fooled you into thinking I have more than one active account. I don’t. As with the previous two occasions, you’ve got this horribly wrong.

I don’t know why they joined in January and have only posted once, but your obsession with something that I don’t believe even goes on on this forum, is a strange one. Anyway, I can’t chat for long, I need to go and open a new account, to use in two months’ time for an ‘argument with myself.’ 🙄

🤗🥃

really  enjoyed watching the game on a screen with a mate . 
did have a ticket but said at the end it would have killed me most likely. 
intend to use my ticket in June for the Georgia game. 

2 hours ago, Whelky75 said:

That’s incorrect, to say I’m fooling nobody. I’m fooling you apparently. Not intentionally, but something I have done since joining a week or so ago, has fooled you into thinking I have more than one active account. I don’t. As with the previous two occasions, you’ve got this horribly wrong.

I don’t know why they joined in January and have only posted once, but your obsession with something that I don’t believe even goes on on this forum, is a strange one. Anyway, I can’t chat for long, I need to go and open a new account, to use in two months’ time for an ‘argument with myself.’ 🙄

I am Whelky75.  So stand on kid.

2 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

I didn't think when I made that post this morning I'd be coming back to this fruitcake shit, but here we are.

I used to post on here a long time ago as DC92 but I've lost access to that account if it's even still around. I very occasionally pop in to have a read and created a new login to respond to a post in January but lost interest waiting for my account to be approved.

I'm not on here nearly enough to know who the regular trolls are. I just logged on to see the chat after the Spain game, saw a post implying we were lucky, took it at face value and responded in kind.

5 minutes ago, McFadden07 said:

I didn't think when I made that post this morning I'd be coming back to this fruitcake shit, but here we are.

I used to post on here a long time ago as DC92 but I've lost access to that account if it's even still around. I very occasionally pop in to have a read and created a new login to respond to a post in January but lost interest waiting for my account to be approved.

I'm not on here nearly enough to know who the regular trolls are. I just logged on to see the chat after the Spain game, saw a post implying we were lucky, took it at face value and responded in kind.

There’s only one fruitcake around here son. 

Just now, Texas Pete said:

There’s only one fruitcake around here son. 

We agree on that then. I log in, see someone talking bollocks, make one completely reasonable post completely disagreeing with them and then come back hours later to find myself accused of being them. Take a step back, look at it from my perspective, and think about how mental that is. 

34 minutes ago, McFadden07 said:

6 minutes ago, McFadden07 said:

We agree on that then. I log in, see someone talking bollocks, make one completely reasonable post completely disagreeing with them and then come back hours later to find myself accused of being them. Take a step back, look at it from my perspective, and think about how mental that is. 

It'd help your case if you threw in a couple of tactical spelling errors.

You probably thought about doing that but just couldn't bring yourself to lower your impeccable standards 😄

44 minutes ago, McFadden07 said:

Good news - it is still around and I managed to crack the password. The oddballs can untwist their knickers now.