League Cup Final... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Final...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.facebook.com/328764714386018/posts/pfbid02HmjNgV4UgnpgBiSNWzvdRtge2uthMcwXfYJfk41DLmA11LJbPSfjMUzwxw7Qpeufl/?sfnsn=mo&mibextid=6aamW6

Erm, ok.

Celtic.. more points.

More goals scored..

Less goals against.

More wins..

Only 1 loss..

Maybe I missed something... That's why I posted this thread, so I can ramble on to myself...🤣🤣🤣

11 hours ago, SamP said:

From a man who doesn't support his team anymore because they are going through a tough time.  I will take that as a compliment.

Oh no, you've questioned my loyalty to a football team.😂

I'm 41, im sure ill get over that.

Ramy buried the hatchet and is now engaging in adult banter and conversation. It's a pity you aren't capable of the same. From what I hear you're in your 50s yet you're on here every single day stalking one person.

21 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I do not know ow what you mean by that statement sir. I have a lovely wife, and I did not purchase her even though she costs me a fortune these days..🤣🤣🤣

We both know you're happy with human trafficking old squire. 

2 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Could be soul mates 😜

Saoirse is a very new poster, maybe RH, samp latest reincarnation 🥴

Signs up on 2nd February and immediately targets Ramy🤣

Edited by vanderark14

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Signs up on 2nd February and immediately targets Ramy🤣

No shit Sherlock.  I wish I had the brains and technology knowledge to do that.  I did target Ramy as he is an easy target but not now.  I simply feel sorry for him now.  Your new pal lol.  Going to give me a happy Saturday night and say something positive?  About the Dons?  Life?  Anything???

49 minutes ago, SamP said:

No shit Sherlock.  I wish I had the brains and technology knowledge to do that.  I did target Ramy as he is an easy target but not now.  I simply feel sorry for him now.  Your new pal lol.  Going to give me a happy Saturday night and say something positive?  About the Dons?  Life?  Anything???

I think you logged into the wrong account you fucking gluepot

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I think you logged into the wrong account you fucking gluepot

That is great.  Swearing and insults.  My team drew last night and will never win a trophy in my lifetime again.  But I still support them.  Unlike you.  But if Aberdeen win a trophy maybe you will support them again?  When the chips are down then you know who the fair weather friends are.  And supporters.  Stand on.

39 minutes ago, SamP said:

That is great.  Swearing and insults.  My team drew last night and will never win a trophy in my lifetime again.  But I still support them.  Unlike you.  But if Aberdeen win a trophy maybe you will support them again?  When the chips are down then you know who the fair weather friends are.  And supporters.  Stand on.

I will comment just once, just to prove what a hypocrite you are. You moan to Vanderark about insults and bullying, yet you admitted to targeting me 3 posts earlier. You have continually been insulting me with derogatory comments, harassing me for weeks, yet your the victim... Grow up man, it serves absolutely no purpose. I am done with the insults, I have buried the hatchet. You talk a big game behind that keyboard, you would never insult me to my face, and I know it. So do the right thing and either adhere to the rules of the board, which is simple, or go and spout your pish somewhere else. No more from me...

On 2/24/2023 at 4:36 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

We are not half of anything. We have nothing to do with the newly formed club known as "the rangers". I know they are hurting, 2 trophies in 11 years, like the banner said. It will not changed this coming Sunday. Celtic will prevail, even with the dodgy ref and VAR on their side... Have a great weekend pal.. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👍🍺

👀

I should really save this on the favourites of my phone, save searching for it everytime…….🤪

EF8FE678-A870-448C-985F-12BC6BDFB428.png

6 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

👀

I should really save this on the favourites of my phone, save searching for it everytime…….🤪

EF8FE678-A870-448C-985F-12BC6BDFB428.png

With all do respect DD, I do not share the same views as this man as a supporter of Celtic. I do not have any control over that side of the debate. Business is business I suppose...

On 2/24/2023 at 6:08 PM, SamP said:

And therein lies the bigotry.  The Rangers and Celtic managers both agreed that it was one of the biggest derbies in the world.  The man child says it is not,yet started a thread on it against a team that doesn't exist anymore.  His tunes of bigotry and terrorism will be on already. But, but, he is a new man seemingly lol.

Why do you feel the need to accuse and goad him?

For someone who claims to be in their fifties you come across as nothing other than immature and vindictive.

One other thing, if, as you claim, you are watching the rugby tomorrow, then thankfully we'll be spared you posting about the OF game on here.

Or of falsely accusing fellow posters of being bigots...........................

Edited by Barney Rubble

41 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Why do you feel the need to accuse and goad him?

For someone who claims to be in their fifties you come across as nothing other than immature and vindictive.

One other thing, if, as you claim, you are watching the rugby tomorrow, then thankfully we'll be spared you posting about the OF game on here.

Or of falsely accusing fellow posters of being bigots...........................

I don't falsely accuse anyone.  If someone admits to being one then that is a matter for them.  But they cannot cry wolf now.

And I won't be commenting on the OF game tomorrow as I have no interest.  Scotland is my interest.  I will leave the football comments to everyone else tomorrow.  Your big pal will have 100 comments pre kick off, during and after the game.  VAR and the Masonic referees will get a mention I am sure.  Night night.

2 hours ago, Saoirse said:

No confusion at all.  Do you think buying a Thai bride is acceptable then?

If Kate Forbes thinks that's ok then it's ok

I'm getting fed up of students who switch off in the last five minutes of the lesson thinking that learning is over. Thank goodness for the game tomorrow.

I tried to get the biggest Rangers fan to imagine that we were 1-0 up and Celtic had got a corner a couple of minutes before the end. I stressed that even though it was just minutes before the whistle he couldn't switch off but had to keep focussed to the end otherwise the ball would drop to one of their Japanese players on the edge of the area and they'd get an equaliser.

Well I thought it was a good analogy but it didn't work, he'd already switched off - that's double maths last thing on a Friday!

1 hour ago, SamP said:

And I won't be commenting on the OF game tomorrow as I have no interest.  Scotland is my interest.  I will leave the football comments to everyone else tomorrow.  Your big pal will have 100 comments pre kick off, during and after the game.  VAR and the Masonic referees will get a mention I am sure.  Night night.

That's a relief - it'll be proof of whether or not you are a person of your word.

And he isn't my pal - he's a fellow poster whom you belittle and libel at every opportunity. I may not agree with much of what he says but he does not deserve one iota of what you and Dandydunn fling at him.

You post that kind of stuff and then wonder why the TA Board has tanked?

Have a look at yourself FFS.

Enjoy the rugby and here's to a Scotland win.

Edited by Barney Rubble