France WC 2023 - Page 10 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

France WC 2023

Big Ramy 1314

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

This has been a great game, worthy of the final.

One of the best games I've ever watched. Fantastic rugby but also lots of mistakes which is very unlike this Ireland team. NZ are going to be hard to beat. They beat the best team in the world despite two sin bins. Looking forward to France v RSA. Not a clue who is going to win that one.

On 10/12/2023 at 5:24 PM, morrie21 said:

I did a path to the final prediction article as my Editor at SportsLook asked for it.

I have a northern hemisphere clean sweep this weekend and my prediction journey ends with Ireland narrowly defeating France in the final.

2 Games down

2 northern hemisphere teams down.

Hope you didn't put money on it .

1 hour ago, stocky said:

2 Games down

2 northern hemisphere teams down.

Hope you didn't put money on it .

Nah, no money mate. Just was asked to predict the path to the final for the article below. Shocker yesterday, will see how today's two picks go. I admit I got sucked in to the Northern Hemisphere hype fest. Oh well....

https://featured.japan-forward.com/sportslook/rugby-world-cup-pool-stage-review-and-knockout-stage-predictions/

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

Another great game last night. The last four should really have been NZ, SA, France and Ireland. 

Although it did mean all the quarter finals were close matches, I doubt that will be the case in both semis!

Hope your right. 

22 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Can't see an England team that struggled to finish off Fiji coping with the Boks. I've been wrong before though...

If the boks play like they did against france, England are fucked. Even If they play like they did in their one loss against Ireland...England are fucked.

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Thank fuk for that.

GIRFUY you arrogant English fukers. 🤣

These fukin arrogant commentators sometimes bring out the worst in me. 🤣

😄 aye, South Africa only had the lead for 2 1/2 minutes 😆

11 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Gave up on the game at 15-6 then saw a text update that it was 15-13 so switched the TV back on just in time.  Got to say that was funny as fck!  🤣

Sometimes it's worth persevering. 🤣

It wasn't looking good with 20 minutes to go though. Which was around about the same time that the commentators were starting to get really cocky. 🤣 Almost switched it off myself.

What makes me fume is commentators and pundits all enraged about the South Africa penalty decision and how unlucky England were. Are they for real? They should have tried being drawn into a group befitting their world ranking ie getting Ireland and South Africa. When the failings of the draw were talked about the English pundits tended to have no sympathy and say it is what it is. No sympathy therefore for their complaints now.