France WC 2023 - Page 5 - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

France WC 2023

Big Ramy 1314

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Given that Ireland are going for 9 wins in a row against us and the last time we beat them by more than 7 points was in 2007, I'd say it's not realistic!

Positively every winning streak has to come to an end sometime...Albeit I haven't checked Celtic's record v. East Fife!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ThistleWhistle said:

Mitigation because he dipped a millimetre - they're just making shit up now.

Need keep their heads though as shite start to 2nd half

We've got our four tries but must remember that we must actually win this. I was a bit surprised that Van Der merwe didn't run his try a bit more central to give Russell a bit more chance with the conversion.

4 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

Mitigation because he dipped a millimetre - they're just making shit up now.

Need keep their heads though as shite start to 2nd half

Meanwhile our player is off for the rest of the match. Total farce 

49 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

We've got our four tries but must remember that we must actually win this. I was a bit surprised that Van Der merwe didn't run his try a bit more central to give Russell a bit more chance with the conversion.

Far too risky from that position. Just make sure you get the five points.

Found that knackering just to watch our game. The non-red card was just an example of sports incompetence/corruption. Suits South Africa. Our group was a bitch from the start. Irish team from the Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom province of Northern Ireland are still my favourites to win. 

glad the Welsh did so well

14 hours ago, Shaundy said:

Found that knackering just to watch our game. The non-red card was just an example of sports incompetence/corruption. Suits South Africa. Our group was a bitch from the start. Irish team from the Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom province of Northern Ireland are still my favourites to win. 

glad the Welsh did so well

Just emphasises once more how pish the draw was to us. Wales absolutely destroyed the Aussies. Although the Aussies did a lot of damage to themselves.

I'm not sure we are quite as good as Wales, but even we would have beat that Australia team.  

The draw was up there with getting the two World Cup finalists for a European qualifying group. Can’t write this shit. 
still. We had to beat one of them and now it seems we have to beat the best multinational Irish team ever . 

Scotland v Romania.Up for watching this. The team will be looking for records win before we hammer the Ireland and United Kingdom  province of Northern Ireland next week. Though they are still likely favourites to be world champions.

Now we have some cuntish chat in the battlefields and death grounds of northern France being prefaced to a rugby game . 
coming from a military family these help for heroes and military junkies give me the boak and deserve a kick to the cunt or punch to the gub for the insulting shite they spout . 
we will remember them is not a token