Managers Thread.... - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Managers Thread....

3 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Trust me mate, my mate knows more than anyone. Ange did the dirty, that's Why Spurs paid Celtic £5 million. They tapped him up. This was all done behind Dermotts back. Ange was getting this deal done long before the Cup Final behind Celtics back. He is a fuckin rat. Atleast Rodgers has the balls to come back. I can't wait personally...

Every manager and player is tapped up these days.  How often do you read about clubs agreeing terms with a player before his parent club give them permission to speak to each other.  Times have changed in that regard.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/25/2023 at 12:07 PM, Fairbairn said:

I see a few bookies have Postecoglu as favourite for the Spurs job now that Arne Slot is staying with Feyenoord.  Interestingly Rodgers seems to be joint or second favourite with most of them.  Could we see Ange going to Spurs and Brendan back at Celtic?

On 5/26/2023 at 12:27 PM, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ange is going nowhere. Atleast for 1 more season. It's not a out money with him, and Tottenham are skint. I trust his words but then again I trusted Brendan Rogers,  who will never be welcomed back at Celtic again.. I hope I am correct. I love big Ange...

Just thought I would bump these 2 posts from earlier in this thread.  One from a very wise man.  And the other, well....🤣

I had Rangers as favourites to win the league next season (only in my mind).  But Brendan Rodgers coming back has changed my mind.  He is a good manager and anyone in their right mind would want to try their hand in England nowadays.  But fans are fickle right enough so he better hope that he wins titles next season.  Or the Green Brigade will turn and the I told you he was a traitor will be mentioned I am sure.  

Imagine being someone who says things like that.  If I were still a professor I could get my students to do a thesis on yon bhoy.  He wanted to kill Rodgers 4 years ago.  Now it is the beloved Ange.  Now dear Brendan is his hero again.  That is thesis material.  12000 words I would say.  Cannot make it up!

Just read Rodgers speaking about Michael Beale.  Worked together before so should be a good challenge.  Plenty of respect for each other.  He is imo a great signing for Celtic.  He needs to win though to change the minds of the green brigade etc.   Yon Big numpty who I am not allowed to mention by order of VA.  Ramy is easily changed obviously.  But I think the majoriity  will be pleased he is back at least the bhoys I have spoken to.

I really feel Rodgers is sincere in his return. He could have went elsewhere, got more money, but he didn't. Think he wants to put things right and give everything he can to the Celtic support..  I am very excited about the upcoming season, and I think the mole is in for another tanking.. In Brendan We Trust...

42 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I really feel Rodgers is sincere in his return. He could have went elsewhere, got more money, but he didn't. Think he wants to put things right and give everything he can to the Celtic support..  I am very excited about the upcoming season, and I think the mole is in for another tanking.. In Brendan We Trust...

Do you actually ever read your previous posts.  You said last week you would never trust another Celtic manager lol.  But stupid is as stupid does.

1 hour ago, SamP said:

Do you actually ever read your previous posts.  You said last week you would never trust another Celtic manager lol.  But stupid is as stupid does.

Can you stop trolling me you drunken fuckin gutless cunt !!  board. My one regret on my holiday back home was that I never ran into you. You would have been sorted. Trust me !!! Prick !! 

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Can you stop trolling me you drunken fuckin gutless cunt !!  board. My one regret on my holiday back home was that I never ran into you. You would have been sorted. Trust me !!! Prick !! 

That's the Big Big Ramy we all know. Threats, bigotry, sweary words etc etc.  Stand on kid.  But I do feel so lucky you never battered me.  Thanks for that kid. 

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Goodwin really is the gift that keeps giving 😆

🤭

United actually have some decent players but the danger for the rest of the league is if it carries on like this they'll surely get shot of Goodwin and his replacement might get them playing to their potential.

Really impressed with Thistle though, especially after the way last season ended (albeit we appear to have replaced Darren Brownlie with an even bigger bomb-scare).

12 minutes ago, scotlad said:

🤭

United actually have some decent players but the danger for the rest of the league is if it carries on like this they'll surely get shot of Goodwin and his replacement might get them playing to their potential.

No doubt it’ll just be another of his “bad weeks”, deluded arrogant welt of man

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently David Moyes on the verge of getting sacked. The club won't back his potential signings. How is that his fault. Only posting this because he is Scottish and I have always liked the man. Oh aye, and West Ham are a share of cnuts !!😉