Indyref 2 (2) - Page 205 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Indyref 2 (2)

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nicola's "fucking clown" message has been a bigger boost to the SNP than anything that has happened in the past few years. I think we may have a new election strategy. Just get Nicola to fire off Whatsapps about all them horrible cunts down at Westminster. She could maybe employ the guy who was behind "Angry Salmond" to help write her scripts?

Unfortunately caught a bit of Sally Magnusson advertising BBC Scotland news with the headline "Scottish Tories call for Jason Leitch to resign" without a hint of irony or comedy

26 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Unfortunately caught a bit of Sally Magnusson advertising BBC Scotland news with the headline "Scottish Tories call for Jason Leitch to resign" without a hint of irony or comedy

I caught that as well. I imagine we shared a similar reaction. It's depressing that the Tories churn out this nonsense on such a regular basis and equally depressing that  BBC Scotland regurgitates it.

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

I caught that as well. I imagine we shared a similar reaction. It's depressing that the Tories churn out this nonsense on such a regular basis and equally depressing that  BBC Scotland regurgitates it.

Now i know what he said i'm even more raging

https://www.thenational.scot/news/24076832.jason-leitch-said-tory-msp-acted-like-child-whatsapps-reveal/?ref=twtrec

5 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Of course she would leave that, to distract folk to what them two were up to!

Do you use WhatsApp, HL?

I think you might not be seeing the subtle difference between willfully deleting single messages, and not turning on the 'backup messages' function of the app.

Sturgeon probably didn't turn on that function (i also have it set to Off), whereas Lloyd must have chosen to retain them.

If Sturgeon didn't retain the messages AFTER the order for politicians to retain social media messages, then that would be a big issue. I don't think that's what she's being accused of though. Could be wrong.

7 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Despite unionist media's all out attack on the SNP and Scottish Government:-

https://www.thenational.scot/news/24077480.new-scottish-independence-poll-gives-yes-four-point-lead-union/

Perhaps people are waking up to their tactics.

If we were to find out about the communication between Foulkes, Baillie and BBC Scotland support would go up again

19 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Do you use WhatsApp, HL?

I think you might not be seeing the subtle difference between willfully deleting single messages, and not turning on the 'backup messages' function of the app.

Sturgeon probably didn't turn on that function (i also have it set to Off), whereas Lloyd must have chosen to retain them.

If Sturgeon didn't retain the messages AFTER the order for politicians to retain social media messages, then that would be a big issue. I don't think that's what she's being accused of though. Could be wrong.

I understand how deleting messages work, I also understand deflection. This is an attempt to deflect from sturgeon and Lloyds dodgy work practices 

10 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Despite unionist media's all out attack on the SNP and Scottish Government:-

https://www.thenational.scot/news/24077480.new-scottish-independence-poll-gives-yes-four-point-lead-union/

Imagine if we had someone of real talent in change of the Snp, we would have independence IMHO,, even some slightly competent 

5 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Imagine if we had someone of real talent in change of the Snp, we would have independence IMHO,, even some slightly competent 

Hmmm.no I don't think so. Salmond never pushed polls any higher than they are around now and neither did Sturgeon.

12 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Hmmm.no I don't think so. Salmond never pushed polls any higher than they are around now and neither did Sturgeon.

It was a completely different landscape when salmond was in charge, no brexit, no boris, no truss ect. The uk government back then was reasonably competent. 

2 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

It was a completely different landscape when salmond was in charge, no brexit, no boris, no truss ect. The uk government back then was reasonably competent. 

Hmm Tony Blair's taking country to war based on lies? Plus SNP was stronger too so Ivsee no reason why he should have had same polls when many see him as some sort of a god compared to Youssuf who many see as some sort of a devil who inherited leadership with SNP in a far worse place.

This is the type of shit he puts up with

I'm guessing the irony of someone from the fucking vanguard bear asking someone if they have learning difficulties is lost on some

Screenshot_20240128_085522_Brave.jpg

Its actually quite encouraging how quickly the hard-core staunch jump on people like Alex. It shows desperation.

Every single post I see from Alex, Humza and Stephen flynn is pounced on by staunch unionists. It almost always abuse too, its all they've got now, there is zero positive case for the union.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its actually quite encouraging how quickly the hard-core staunch jump on people like Alex. It shows desperation.

Every single post I see from Alex, Humza and Stephen flynn is pounced on by staunch unionists. It almost always abuse too, its all they've got now, there is zero positive case for the union.

The fortunes of the SNP can be turned around in a very short period of time, I know you have a bit of time for humza however, he hasn’t it in him. For one, trust needs to be won back and humza just isn’t a politician that folk think they can trust and personally I agree. He very easily shifts position on thing if it’s to benefit him and there’s the shit going around regarding his private life. Look at the latest Westminster polling, it is horrendous and me saying the SNP could end up with less than ten seats is starting to look more and more likely all the time. Chop humza, install Forbes, bin all gender bullshit, support our energy sector both renewables and fossil fuels, spin it that carbon capture is the future and will have us offsetting any fossil fuels produced,, support our insure fisheries and tackle depopulation in the highlands. Invest in infrastructure like seen under salmond.. open up the party to the independence movement and those who left to alba,, say what you will about alba but their members and activists are massively motivated.. if we do that and the snp will clean up at the holyrood elections

I think the independence polls really indicate what unionists deny. That is that there is a decent number of non-SNP voters that want independence. I mean the polls have remained pretty consistent with Yes polling in the 40s%. Even when SNP were winning more seats at elections than they will this time around the polls remain constant. SNP will lost MPs and vote share at the next GE but the polls are unaltered as far as independence is concerned.