Board Issues - TAMB Announcements - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Board Issues

TAMB1

After the Austria game we suffered a DDoS attack which kept knocking the board over. This created issues for people getting on and threw up a number of different error messages.

We've put some things in place, upgraded the server and the board software and hopeful everything is now sorted.

Could anyone who is having issues please try logging out, and clearing their cache then logging back in.

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/how-to-clear-browser-cache/

If you still have issues then please email team@tamb.net with the details including browser and device and any error messages and I'll collate them all and try and sort any issues

21 hours ago, chaff said:

On my phone yes, but i can't even open the website on my laptop to log out so using a private browser

Don't worry about the logging out bit if you can't but follow above link and clear cache for your browser, We've found that helps users.

7 hours ago, TAMB1 said:

Don't worry about the logging out bit if you can't but follow above link and clear cache for your browser, We've found that helps users.

Im using microsoft edge, the instructions on how to do what you ask arent the same on my browser, what they show is not what i see when i follow the instructions

47 minutes ago, chaff said:

Im using microsoft edge, the instructions on how to do what you ask arent the same on my browser, what they show is not what i see when i follow the instructions

Right, while using Edge

Press CTRL+SHIFT+Delete

A little box will appear saying "Clear Browsing Data".

Select Time Range "All Time" in the drop down menu.

Then make sure the first 4 boxes below that are ticked.

Leave the other boxes after the first 4 boxes un-ticked. ESPECIALLY Passwords!

Press "Clear Now".

Good luck.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Right, while using Edge

Press CTRL+SHIFT+Delete

A little box will appear saying "Clear Browsing Data".

Select Time Range "All Time" in the drop down menu.

Then make sure the first 4 boxes below that are ticked.

Leave the other boxes after the first 4 boxes un-ticked. ESPECIALLY Passwords!

Press "Clear Now".

Good luck.

Result 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm still having problems getting on to the site, (using firefox) 403 errors and all sorts of other rubbish.

Done everything it says in the guides, way to many times to count, and it is still hit and miss if the site works (Took me 4 attempts to log in to post this).

On 10/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, Grumpyauldgit said:

I'm still having problems getting on to the site, (using firefox) 403 errors and all sorts of other rubbish.

Done everything it says in the guides, way to many times to count, and it is still hit and miss if the site works (Took me 4 attempts to log in to post this).

I've been getting that last 24 hrs from my laptop yet I can get on the TAMB with my work computer (at home).

• 1 year later...