England - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England

GaryWood34

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

What gets me is "All these years of hurt", like they're the only ones. Try supporting Scotland, then you know what hurt is really about!!!

It's such an entitled attitude.  Almost Old Firm-like.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

What gets me is "All these years of hurt", like they're the only ones. Try supporting Scotland, then you know what hurt is really about!!!

They are the only ones

Of the major European nations with 50 plus mil to choose from who haven't won anything for an enormous amount of time 

Spain were the others and smashed that

As soon as England won the u17, 19 and  21 simultaneously there were signs could be about to change 

Still hope they fuck it up though of course 

Edited by Bino's

6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 Well this thread has rapidly deteriorated.

Despite Ramy having a bit too much hatred for England I do find it strange that on a board for fans of the Scotland national team there are people who actually are happy for England to win. Definitely for the watchin those ones. 

The oldest rivalry in international football..sacrificed on the alter of political correctness.Those characters involved in the english love in,make me want to puke.As i have said before,why anybody would want their oldest rivals to do well(whether it be at club or country level) is beyond f..king belief.It just doesn't make any sense.What is it about the concept of rivalry in football that they don't understand?Sad days indeed.

6 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Bit jealous tbh, they seem to genuinely try to improve, obviously they’ve more resources etc but a proper footballing nation. We really had no right being in the knockout stage. 

What the f..k is going on here?

Time for us to stop acknowledging these arseholes like this f..king nobby character.We had one quite recently who started introducing posts about english players into our forum.This is a Scotland forum,about Scotland.I don't want to hear anything about england.

5 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Time for us to stop acknowledging these arseholes like this f..king nobby character.We had one quite recently who started introducing posts about english players into our forum.This is a Scotland forum,about Scotland.I don't want to hear anything about england.

Try reading the thread title 

3 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Try reading the thread title 

Aye,but the thread was to get the the response of Scotland fans to englands progress.It was very much about how we feel about it.Couldn't give a flying f.ck about his opinion.

4 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Aye,but the thread was to get the the response of Scotland fans to englands progress.It was very much about how we feel about it.Couldn't give a flying f.ck about his opinion.

Try the ignore option, I have half the board on it

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

😂 calm doon. I am only on this section of the board when there are international matches but even I know Nobby has been on here a long time, and he is never rude. I dont think it is a bad thing to converse with fans of other teams, doesn’t mean we have to want them to win. 
That said, Nobby could be just another phantom poster like roverboy, the recent English creation, the board is full of them. You might be one too , there are only about 6 posters on here that I feel confident are genuine posters. 

1 hour ago, thesaint said:

In a thread titled ‘England” oh the irony. Like I said make it a closed shop if you don’t want an opinion from outside the TA.

27 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 calm doon. I am only on this section of the board when there are international matches but even I know Nobby has been on here a long time, and he is never rude. I dont think it is a bad thing to converse with fans of other teams, doesn’t mean we have to want them to win. 
That said, Nobby could be just another phantom poster like roverboy, the recent English creation, the board is full of them. You might be one too , there are only about 6 posters on here that I feel confident are genuine posters. 

Been on here since someone called Mirza or Ezzy set it up ? I don’t post that often but will comment now and then. My personal highlight was finding out Bzzzz is English 😂

2 minutes ago, Nobby said:

In a thread titled ‘England” oh the irony. Like I said make it a closed shop if you don’t want an opinion from outside the TA.

The whole point of the thread was to find out what SCOTLAND  fans felt about england winning.What do you not understand about that?What would be the point in asking england fans that question.Madness.

34 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Well,now you know 7.

2 hours ago, thesaint said:

You literally started a threat about Sturgeon and England. 

Grow up and gie’s peace. 😂

3 hours ago, Bino's said:

They are the only ones

Of the major European nations with 50 plus mil to choose from who haven't won anything for an enormous amount of time 

Spain were the others and smashed that

As soon as England won the u17, 19 and  21 simultaneously there were signs could be about to change 

Still hope they fuck it up though of course 

I always for sorry for Hungary.   Best team in the early 1950s but very barren since then. 

9 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

True. I've been waiting to get into the second round since '74.  The Kirin Cup was a great win but doesn't have quite the same kudos as the World Cup or the Euros

Neither does the 85 rous cup win

What I find odd is being a Scotland fan living in England is England fans keen interest to know whom I’m supporting. I’m not sure whether it’s a insecurity thing or a desire to find out if I’m in anyway suffering as a result of them winning a few a games.

I don’t think I’ve ever had any interest whether any of the other home nations support Scotland. I can’t imagine a situation where I would give a toss what they would think about Scotland