European Football 21/22 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

European Football 21/22

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Strange that you never called him a thug until he left Celtic, he’s probably less of a thug now because he knows he won’t get away with the shit he has for more than a decade 🤔

When did I call him a thug? Never called him a thug. I referenced he was called a thug by persons on this board... 🙂👍

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Stu101 said:

Can't remember who was slagging off Rangers home top as 'bowfin' the other day.

Well. Wait to you see what we are wearing tonight.

Its truly horrendous.

(might be better after 6 pints)

I came on to post the exact same thing.  Who the fuck signed that off?  It's honking and looks cheap as chips.

25 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I came on to post the exact same thing.  Who the fuck signed that off?  It's honking and looks cheap as chips.

Only good thing is that if we get to the next round, Castore will bring out another strip for the occasion...

3 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Can't remember who was slagging off Rangers home top as 'bowfin' the other day.

Well. Wait to you see what we are wearing tonight.

Its truly horrendous.

(might be better after 6 pints)

I seem to remember an admiral lilac away top one year during the 9IAR era.  That one looked okay though unlike this effort. 

Just now, aaid said:

I seem to remember an admiral lilac away top one year during the 9IAR era.  That one looked okay though unlike this effort. 

Pretty sure there was Adidas one a few years later with shaded stripes that was miles better than this abomination. 

Some game at Ibrox. 1-0 Rangers at HT (Desmond on agg) with Malmö receiving a slightly harsh red car right on half time. Rangers we’re excellent for the first 35 mins with Malmö coming back in to it before the sending off. Big 45 ahead. 

Just now, Fairbairn said:

Some game at Ibrox. 1-0 Rangers at HT (Desmond on agg) with Malmö receiving a slightly harsh red car right on half time. Rangers we’re excellent for the first 35 mins with Malmö coming back in to it before the sending off. Big 45 ahead. 

Slightly harsh? 🤣🤣 that was never a red