What A Trip! - Page 3 - Poland v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What A Trip!

King Of Paisley

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't funny at all ........ Purile and embarrassing and probably very insulting to most cultures.

If you want to prove to a local you've nothing on under yer kilt either just tell them you've got nout on or if you crave attention that much just lift it at the side.

Nobody needs to see any clackerbags especially the senior TA members which looks like 2 apples dangling in a carrier bag

It isn't funny at all ........ Purile and embarrassing and probably very insulting to most cultures.

As I watched it, I laughed out loud. Therefore fo me it was funny. Is it something I would do? No. Is it something I would encourage? No.

Something can be wrong and amusing at the same time you know.

Embarrassing.

I saw Ricky a few times in Warsaw. He was on best behaviour.

Changed man?

Whit??? You were hogging the mike all night!!! Jock Strap and me were gonna do a duet and we couldn't get the mike off you

I've never done karaoke outwith that bar.

Donaldo was just as guilty as me.

As were Stewart and David Tanner!

I was slightly boozy though, I am just not as good at drinking as the old me though :-(

Me and 5 others first trip away as members of the Scotland Supporters Club, had a fantastic time! Was very surprised how friendly the Poles were.

We went to Club Stodola the night before match day and British Bulldogs before the game. Couple of videos on the following link if anyone fancies a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUj2S8FrNV63OaSH0kkLSFA/feed?view_as=public

Fantastic trip. My account did not transfer with re launch of site - only verified now after 6 weeks. Me and Mrs had a great time. Central Warsaw excellent. Old town Excellent. Stadium Excellent. Polish hosts Excellent. Result excellent. Tartan Army as ever exemplary and welcome to visit again - proud to have been there.