Rangers players FTP - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This whole FTP thing must be true, I just read it on another Scottish news app I have.. Disgraceful.. They just cannae helps themselves can they...

Ok, I'll bite.  Why must it be true?

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Well, the said incident is under investigation, that's what I meant. Here we go..🤣🤣🤣

Worrying that you think sectarianism is something to joke about.

Actually, wern't you the guy with the IRA songs?

4 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Definitely not.

Something seriously unhinged and desperate behaviour though if anyone feels the need to knock up a 2nd, 3rd ID. Maybe social media is not the place for someone with issues such as that. 

Thing is most other posters on here have RH on ignore so he creates other ID’s just to have someone to converse with, he’ll probably end up pissing his other ID’s off tho like he’s done with the rest of us 😜

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Worrying that you think sectarianism is something to joke about.

Actually, wern't you the guy with the IRA songs?

In all honesty no, it's not me. I could not give a flying fuck about the IRA, or Irelands politics, I'm a proud Scotsman. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Despite your support for a vile institution, I don't.

(You have a mystery to solve, no?)

Vile is the person that did that. The mods must know. As an institution obviously I don't agree with you. Maybe 30 years ago but now have people from all religions on the staff. There are vile sections of the support as we saw on Saturday night. But the club have moved forward slowly but surely imo. And for the better. But to the majority of both rangers and celtic supporters there will be the religion thing for a long long time I am afraid.  The clubs have tried a lot over the years to get supporters to curb the songs. So my point is that rangers are not a vile institution 👉 

8 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

In all honesty no, it's not me. I could not give a flying fuck about the IRA, or Irelands politics, I'm a proud Scotsman. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Did someone hack you too?

image.png.63d9faa9be35e198816dcf617fae5f16.png

10 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Thing is most other posters on here have RH on ignore so he creates other ID’s just to have someone to converse with, he’ll probably end up pissing his other ID’s off tho like he’s done with the rest of us 😜

Two id's in past. Fermer and rh. The mods should root out people with multiple ids imo. I know I piss some people on here as I stick up for my club and can be on the wind up at times. But I am no liar. And I don't post any bigotry. I already have enough friends on here to converse with so that is not a problem. Some people can dish it out but canny take it . I am open about who I am so can't understand why u would say I would make up different ids. Unless you are at wind up. Stand on.

2 hours ago, Flipping eck said:

Did someone hack you too?

image.png.63d9faa9be35e198816dcf617fae5f16.png

Holy fuck. What is your issue with me? Supposed new member trolling me? IRA accusations? How many usernames do you currently have? Asking for a friend... This board is going completely bonkers....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Holy fuck. What is your issue with me? Supposed new member trolling me? IRA accusations? How many usernames do you currently have? Asking for a friend... This board is going completely bonkers....

You are an honest and good guy ramy. Yes you will have sung these songs. So have I on the other side. Dont listen to these folk. You bite more than me. Someone put a post up yesterday pretending it was me. I was angry last night and expected the mods to root out the person that did it. Anyone now can change someone else's post. Its wrong but no point getting upset about it. In the pub when I was young we had a rangers end and a celtic end. Brilliant patter and songs all going. After the game we all went back to usual. Pals and no trouble at all. Whan I was young I was a 90 minute bigot and go for a sash bash in the pub. But grew out of that at a young age. Its called education.  Anyway you stick to your guns and support your team. There are always folk who will always not be happy unless they are moaning. Bigotry is wrong and I know you are not a bigot. Celtic daft with emphasis on the daft!!! Stand on.

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Lets play Ramy and RH bingo

• I will defend my club
  • I'm a proud scotsman
  • I'm a burns man
  • kid
  • stand on
  • Glenlivet
  • Just back from my ban

Have I missed any?

You really need to get a life. Thank fuck we are finally in a tournament starting shortly..😉🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🍺