Rangers players FTP - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers players FTP

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

That’ll come I’m sure, followed by 1000’s of tweets how the police are  all Hun bastards and they’ve let them away with it. 

People who don’t want to see it’s fake, won’t see that. 

Just look at the disappointment in ramys post, he’ll be raging it’s not super news. 

Leave me out of this DD. Celtic are not involved....  Please be respectful.. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Bang on the money. 

Time the media stopped pussy footing about the issue. 

The scenes at the weekend were shameful and time and time again its the one team repeatedly shaming Scotland in this way.

I'm no lover of Celtic but I was trying to think of similar examples of Celtic fans running riot like that en masse and struggled. Manchester, Barcelona, Glasgow (more than once) Rangers fans have ruined what should be special occasions for their club. It beggars belief the mentality of these people. Decades of it being repeated and doubt it will ever change. 

I think these cretins thrive on it though and their club sitting on the fence/down playing it only adds fuel to the fire.

Oh well, few more weeks and theyll be polluting Glasgow with their sectarian diatribe all in the name of their "Kulture".

The one thing I fear about Scottish independence is how these morons will react. 

31 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on the money. 

The scenes at the weekend were shameful and time and time again its the one team repeatedly shaming Scotland in this way.

I'm no lover of Celtic but I was trying to think of similar examples of Celtic fans running riot like that en masse and struggled. Manchester, Barcelona, Glasgow (more than once) Rangers fans have ruined what should be special occasions for their club. It beggars belief the mentality of these people. Decades of it being repeated and doubt it will ever change. 

I think these cretins thrive on it though and their club sitting on the fence/down playing it only adds fuel to the fire.

Oh well, few more weeks and theyll be polluting Glasgow with their sectarian diatribe all in the name of their "Kulture".

The one thing I fear about Scottish independence is how these morons will react. 

The media are not pussyfooting around this. It has been all over the media or haven't you noticed?

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Aye. It is just Rangers. The big bad wolf. Not celtic. The good wolf who's' fans never congregated outside parkdead like a pack of baying animals and attacked the team bus. During lockdown. But hey ho, let's blame it all on the one club. Stand on.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye. It is just Rangers. The big bad wolf. Not celtic. The good wolf who's' fans never congregated outside parkdead like a pack of baying animals and attacked the team bus. During lockdown. But hey ho, let's blame it all on the one club. Stand on.

Their own team bus BTW.

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The media are not pussyfooting around this. It has been all over the media or haven't you noticed?

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

46 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I believe in sticking up for my team. Is that ok?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get a grip of yourself

35 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Get a grip of yourself

Aye ok. I will be a decent rangers fan and not stick up for my team. That's the way to go. Its football for gods sake. Not the end of the world.  This is a football forum with many fans of many clubs. I will stick up for my club if that is ok with you?

56 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Aye ok. I will be a decent rangers fan and not stick up for my team. That's the way to go. Its football for gods sake. Not the end of the world.  This is a football forum with many fans of many clubs. I will stick up for my club if that is ok with you?

Sticking up for your club? Are you 12?

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on the money. 

Spot on humper.  

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on the money. 

Some of the journalists seeking to explain the George Square thing was an absolute disgrace. Spiers, English etc. Fucking pathetic shitebags. 

5 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The point is it was fans of the club we support. They are an utter  embarrassment and in my opinion hold the club back. I hope the club takes strong action against those involved, you think their actions don't embarrass Steven Gerrard, could you blame him if he doesn't want to be associated with boozed up bigots, thugs and vandals?

20 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

The point is it was fans of the club we support. They are an utter  embarrassment and in my opinion hold the club back. I hope the club takes strong action against those involved, you think their actions don't embarrass Steven Gerrard, could you blame him if he doesn't want to be associated with boozed up bigots, thugs and vandals?

Excellent post

28 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Totally agree.

Just now, Rolling hIlls said:

Totally agree.

But on that note. Liverpool have boozed up thugs etc and Gerrard and all of us know that. I hate when people say whatabouterys but it is true. The bigger the support the likelihood of more wee pricks spoiling the name of the club. My main point is that it is just not rangers supporters. It happens everywhere. Gerrard knows that. It is getting worse I am afraid. Glad to be away from it all and support my local club and Scotland. 

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Bang on the money. 

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/17667881.watch-celtic-fans-blasted-leaving-glasgow-disgusting-state-following-treble-treble-street-party/

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/celtic-fans-jailed-2013-amsterdam-13906444

Doesn't take long if you actually look but that doesn't fit the agenda does it?

What the bams from the Rangers support did at the weekend was nothing short of disgraceful but that lot have a portion of fans who are just as bad. 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

This thread really does show intertwined the old firm support is. They can't do anything without referring to the other side

There is no old firm. Bringing Celtic into this topic is a disgrace. We have our own arseholes, and our own problems. We are not involved in this. Who always drags us in??? Think about that over a Glenlivet or 2.....

8 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

There is no old firm. Bringing Celtic into this topic is a disgrace. We have our own arseholes, and our own problems. We are not involved in this. Who always drags us in??? Think about that over a Glenlivet or 2.....

Aye OK min 🥱🥱🥱