Eligible members access links for ticket sale - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Eligible members access links for ticket sale

Grantyboy1983

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Hears today the SFA were offered 800 tickets through through week; didn't want the admin in having to co-ordinate it.

Whom or what is your source for this? I feel it is harsh to throw this at the ssc staff without sharing your proof? I also see no benefit to them to do this.. I have to be honest my brother has his points incorrect and I had a problem with password and both times in the last 2 weeks the SSC customer service has been top notch.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Mushet84 said:

Whom or what is your source for this? I feel it is harsh to throw this at the ssc staff without sharing your proof? I also see no benefit to them to do this.. I have to be honest my brother has his points incorrect and I had a problem with password and both times in the last 2 weeks the SSC customer service has been top notch.

There is an incredible amount of work goes in to coordinating this all with UEFA.  They've also had a large spike in client comms on the initial batches.  

I've previously shared detail on historical ticket allocations and info that's been 100% spot on and trust my source impeccably on this.  

45 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

We haven't heard from Tidy for a while. Hope there hasn't been a "domestic". :unsure:

Success !! 💃🍻

Was a nervous 20 mins though. The email change didnt work . I got my email just after  10am but nothing came to Mr Tidy’s email. Called the sfa and they confirmed the emails had been uploaded on Saturday as they were just going out on an automatic batch, so my change yesterday was too late.
After some gentle Paisley persuasion the guy kindly sent another email to the correct address but Mr Tidy couldn’t download the link properly so I told him to email me it. 
I now have 2 tickets on my uefa account , will need to try and transfer his. That will be another monumental test of my IT skills. 

160 quid a ticket. Ffs. I hope I am no beside miserable folk that dont sing, I want my moneys worth 😊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Success !! 💃🍻

Was a nervous 20 mins though. The email change didnt work . I got my email just after  10am but nothing came to Mr Tidy’s email. Called the sfa and they confirmed the emails had been uploaded on Saturday as they were just going out on an automatic batch, so my change yesterday was too late.
After some gentle Paisley persuasion the guy kindly sent another email to the correct address but Mr Tidy couldn’t download the link properly so I told him to email me it. 
I now have 2 tickets on my uefa account , will need to try and transfer his. That will be another monumental test of my IT skills. 

160 quid a ticket. Ffs. I hope I am no beside miserable folk that dont sing, I want my moneys worth 😊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  

Are we allowed to sing? 

I have a vision of 12000 people being told to shut up by stewards if any of us have the cheek to do anything other than gently applaud. 

42 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Are we allowed to sing? 

I have a vision of 12000 people being told to shut up by stewards if any of us have the cheek to do anything other than gently applaud. 

Muffled singing through a mask. Sounds magic eh? I’m just begging for a last minute winner where EVERYTHING goes out the window in a tremendous old fashioned pile-on!

Just now, McTeeko said:

Muffled singing through a mask. Sounds magic eh? I’m just begging for a last minute winner where EVERYTHING goes out the window in a tremendous old fashioned pile-on!

Aye there’s absolutely no chance of social distancing if we get a late winner. We’ll probably all end up in the same corner of the ground!

1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

Aye there’s absolutely no chance of social distancing if we get a late winner. We’ll probably all end up in the same corner of the ground!

You can actually see that happening! Last minute against Croatia and we nick a win to qualify for the second round for the first time ever. If the place was full then there’s nowhere to go but with the vast spaces you can see McGinn sliding to the corner flag in celebration and everyone piling down the aisles to get near him. 

Fucking gave myself goosebumps there! 😆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Tickets that were left are “restricted view” what restricted views are there at Hampden? It’s Cat 1 which is South or North stand.  Anyone know what the restriction is? 

Edited by Help ma Boab

2 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

You can actually see that happening! Last minute against Croatia and we nick a win to qualify for the second round for the first time ever. If the place was full then there’s nowhere to go but with the vast spaces you can see McGinn sliding to the corner flag in celebration and everyone piling down the aisles to get near him. 

Fucking gave myself goosebumps there! 😆🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

😂😂😂

I was rather hoping we’d already have qualified for round 2 after the first 2 games but your suggestion sounds far better. And probably more realistic. 

4 minutes ago, Help ma Boab said:

Tickets that were left are “restricted view” what restricted views are there at Hampden? It’s Cat 1 which is South or North stand.  Anyone know what the restriction is? 

Front row maybe? 

That’s all I could think of unless they’re bringing the pillar from Celtic Park over. Just wondered if anyone knew as I’ve been to every stand at Hampden and never knew there was a restricted view.  Find out soon I guess just glad I’ve got a ticket. 

5 minutes ago, Help ma Boab said:

That’s all I could think of unless they’re bringing the pillar from Celtic Park over. Just wondered if anyone knew as I’ve been to every stand at Hampden and never knew there was a restricted view.  Find out soon I guess just glad I’ve got a ticket. 

How did you see it was restricted view? 

17 minutes ago, Help ma Boab said:

Feathers?

6 minutes ago, GaryWood34 said:

How did you see it was restricted view? 

Just now, Help ma Boab said:

Says it on the website and the conformation email.  

Must have been cheaper than normal Cat 1 tickets surely?