Season 20/21 - Page 114 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Looking forward to tonight against St Johnstone, be interesting to see how they setup against the Champions elect!

how soon is it before Rangers can be crowned? 

Cannae be long surely.....

1 hour ago, stocky said:

how soon is it before Rangers can be crowned? 

Cannae be long surely.....

I think we need 20 points, thats if Celtic win their next 7.  If they draw pre Old Firm we can win the league at Sharkhead.

37 minutes ago, Debian said:

I think we need 20 points, thats if Celtic win their next 7.  If they draw pre Old Firm we can win the league at Sharkhead.

Cant see Celtic winning next 7, or you TBH.  could it be before the split? 

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Cant see Celtic winning next 7, or you TBH.  could it be before the split? 

I don’t think us winning the next 7 is that out of the question given we’ve won all but 3 of 26 so far. We also have what could be considered a favourable run of fixtures having played Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Livi in January. 

11 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I don’t think us winning the next 7 is that out of the question given we’ve won all but 3 of 26 so far. We also have what could be considered a favourable run of fixtures having played Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs and Livi in January. 

You also must have records to try to break. 7 goals conceded in 26 games, for example, must be heading for record breaking standards, I would have guessed?

Hawd on a fuckin minute here... If rangers lose tonight, then Celtic win the 2 make up games, it's only a 14 point gap. We win the 2 against rangers, then it's only 8 points. I think Lenny is on to something here, it makes sense noo. Make the huns complacent. They slip up again, then  its game on.  I'm no throwing in the towel until it is scientifically, mathematically, universally not possible. I cannot bear the thought of listening tae they cnuts, lucky cnuts that is, winning OUR league. This cannot happen, there must  be a rule, a clause, a fuckin charter of rights to prevent this from happening. Reality is setting in now, and Big Ramy is starting to hallucinate aswell, it's seriously affecting my health..  COME ON YOU SAINTS !!!!!!! I'm begging you...🙏🙏🙏

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Hawd on a fuckin minute here... If rangers lose tonight, then Celtic win the 2 make up games, it's only a 14 point gap. We win the 2 against rangers, then it's only 8 points. I think Lenny is on to something here, it makes sense noo. Make the huns complacent. They slip up again, then  its game on.  I'm no throwing in the towel until it is scientifically, mathematically, universally not possible. I cannot bear the thought of listening tae they cnuts, lucky cnuts that is, winning OUR league. This cannot happen, there must  be a rule, a clause, a fuckin charter of rights to prevent this from happening. Reality is setting in now, and Big Ramy is starting to hallucinate aswell, it's seriously affecting my health..  COME ON YOU SAINTS !!!!!!! I'm begging you...🙏🙏🙏

What beautiful sight.  Stand on 👉

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

You also must have records to try to break. 7 goals conceded in 26 games, for example, must be heading for record breaking standards, I would have guessed?

At the moment I'm pretty sure we can still beat Celtic's invincibles points record from a few years ago although I think that will be a bit of a stretch.  I'm not sure what the lowest amount of goals conceded after 26 games is but I'd be astonished if it's anything close to what we're on at the moment so I'd assume we've got that to aim for too.  While these records would be a welcome addition, I'll settle for just getting the thing won as soon as possible.

21 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

At the moment I'm pretty sure we can still beat Celtic's invincibles points record from a few years ago although I think that will be a bit of a stretch.  I'm not sure what the lowest amount of goals conceded after 26 games is but I'd be astonished if it's anything close to what we're on at the moment so I'd assume we've got that to aim for too.  While these records would be a welcome addition, I'll settle for just getting the thing won as soon as possible.

Aye, you would. But what I meant was that these records can be used as extra motivation to keep the players up for it now that, some of them at least, will be thinking that the league is near enough won already.

28 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Asterix. It dinnae count..😉

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Natural order is being restored in Scottish Football after the injustices that Rangers have faced.  Rangers minus 2 tonight!

And I'm on cocaine? Fuck me, that post takes the biscuit. Rangers football club, cheatin bastards for over 8 years......😉

I honestly am going to have a nervous breakdown. The huns havenae even won the league and they are at it, doin ma fuckin heid in. Lennon you useless bastard.. I may have to go on long term TAMB disability until we reclaim what is rightfully ours... Dandydunn will be doing backflips if that happens.....

36 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Shut it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😥😥😥😥😥

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I honestly am going to have a nervous breakdown. The huns havenae even won the league and they are at it, doin ma fuckin heid in. Lennon you useless bastard.. I may have to go on long term TAMB disability until we reclaim what is rightfully ours... Dandydunn will be doing backflips if that happens.....

Join that website cannytakeit.com

18 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, you would. But what I meant was that these records can be used as extra motivation to keep the players up for it now that, some of them at least, will be thinking that the league is near enough won already.

If Gerrard is good at anything I think he'll be drumming it in to them that nothing is won till it's won.  If anyone has experience of that it's him!