Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The_Dark_Knight

Euro 2020 Playoffs (The REAL poll)

Where will we finish in the Euro 2020 playoffs?  

87 members have voted

  1. 1. What will our fates be in the Euro 2020 Playoffs?

    • Winner of the final
    • Runner up in the final
    • Semi-final loser


Recommended Posts

Just now, mrniaboc said:

Well, the show must go on I suppose? 

He had one vision, 3 at the back

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Texas Pete said:

I’m going slightly mad with these puns. 

I reckon TDK just wanted somebody to love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

He had one vision, 3 at the back

Oh man, hahaha. Like it's a kinda magic solution? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrniaboc said:

Oh man, hahaha. Like it's a kinda magic solution? 

He wants to live forever 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mrniaboc said:

Hahahaha I needed this. Cheers everyone! Enjoy your weekend.

No worries, enjoy your weekend chripper 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Texas Pete said:

I said to him the other day, you don’t fool me. 

I've been waiting for the ban hammer to fall on him all week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I've been waiting for the ban hammer to fall on him all week

Now that he’s gone it will be heaven for everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Now that he’s gone it will be heaven for everyone. 

It's a hard life on here sometimes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I reckon TDK just wanted somebody to love

It wasn't a fat bottomed girl from the TAMB thats for sure. 

Big Bertha *shudder*
 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

It wasn't a fat bottomed girl from the TAMB thats for sure. 

Big Bertha *shudder*
 

I'm surprised he never had a shear heart attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I'm surprised he never had a shear heart attack

Unfortunately he wants to live forever . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

He's likely been preparing for a night at the opera.

All this talk about Queen reminded me of when I was young , my best friends ( thats not a pun btw .. ) brother loved them and played one particular album constantly.

So , a couple of hours ago I had a look on spotify and saw A Day at the Races and played the whole album , but most of the songs meant nothing to me. I thought I would have remembered them as he had it on all the time. 
Then when you posted this I remembered.  It wasnt a Day at the Races it was A Night at The Opera 🙄🙄

No wonder most of the songs meant nothing to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

All this talk about Queen reminded me of when I was young , my best friends ( thats not a pun btw .. ) brother loved them and played one particular album constantly.

So , a couple of hours ago I had a look on spotify and saw A Day at the Races and played the whole album , but most of the songs meant nothing to me. I thought I would have remembered them as he had it on all the time. 
Then when you posted this I remembered.  It wasnt a Day at the Races it was A Night at The Opera 🙄🙄

No wonder most of the songs meant nothing to me. 

You really have a best friend???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

He will be Under Pressure to create a new profile.....

I’ll get my coat. 

Is he deid already? Deid already? 
‘Cause I don’t have no time for no monkey business..... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

You really have a best friend???

I do Barney ! I know it's hard to believe but I really do. Not the same one of course, that was 40+ years ago. In those days I wanted it all, however these days of my life I am just happy at home with Mr Tidy.  He is my best friend, the love of my life and good  fashioned lover boy 😌

What about you, do you have a best friend? I know you live away from the UK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I do Barney ! I know it's hard to believe but I really do. Not the same one of course, that was 40+ years ago. In those days I wanted it all, however these days of my life I am just happy at home with Mr Tidy.  He is my best friend, the love of my life and good  fashioned lover boy 😌

What about you, do you have a best friend? I know you live away from the UK. 

Ha, I've been trumped!

Well done.

I'm a saddo who has the lad that I travel to the games with as a friend - that's why I crave Scotland away games!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ha, I've been trumped!

Well done.

I'm a saddo who has the lad that I travel to the games with as a friend - that's why I crave Scotland away games!!

There is nothing sad about that Barney, I can assure you if my husband thought he could escape to a game with a friend without me tagging along I would be dumped like a hot potato. Thankfully there are no Queen songs titled ‘ get her to fook’ 🙂

Here’s hoping  we are the champions in March 👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...