Hydro seating/standing - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Hydro seating/standing

8 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Cheers. I am ok as have standing tickets for Chemical Bros in November but others now wanting to go and can only get tickets. We do have the option of 3 of us with standing tickets going in and then 1 coming out with the 3 stubs and getting others in that way. Or do they do anything different like wristbands?

6 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'm sure they stamp your hand but they aren't overly stringent with it in my experience.

Plan c

I shall be telling  them the stamp came off when I washed my hands at the toilet 👍

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Plan c

I shall be telling  them the stamp came off when I washed my hands at the toilet 👍

Plan D....from my 18 year old son. If one person can get a stamp you then lick it and press your stamped hand against someone else which "transfers" some of the stamp to the other persons hand. Gets underage mates into clubs apparently.

6 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Plan D....from my 18 year old son. If one person can get a stamp you then lick it and press your stamped hand against someone else which "transfers" some of the stamp to the other persons hand. Gets underage mates into clubs apparently.

Urgh 🤮 I would rather pay the touts 300 quid than lick Slasher’s stamp.
All due respect @slasher 👍

22 minutes ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I think the general idea is that the person with the stamp licks it but ....well.....each to their own , it’s the 21st century. 

🤫 Hmmm, in that case the idea is growing on me.

@slasher would 1 pint of overpriced pish lager provide enough lubrication ? 

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

09619CB1-D105-49CE-B6B9-660AA88B696B.jpeg

You behave 🙄  

18 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

I was at Kasabian there in Nov 17 but can't remember them doing that. Not to say it didn't happen as had been out for a fair bit of the day.

It really just depends on who is on the door and how determined you are. I managed it once with two trays of pint pots and a shrug of the shoulders but a couple of other times they've been very strict. 

1 hour ago, slasher said:

All this talk of licking and lubricating has become somewhat disturbing 😳

😕 I take it that’s a ‘no’? 

Yes, its rather concerning a thread entitled ‘ Hydro Seating/Standing’ can degenerate so quickly. I dont know about you but I blame  WCTA. Behind that cute wholesome wee boy in a cap and a cuddly fox there is a suppressed Kenneth Williams.... 

Edited by TDYER63

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Yes, its rather concerning a thread entitled ‘ Hydro Seating/Standing’ can degenerate so quickly. I dont know about you but I blame  WCTA. Behind that cute wholesome wee boy in a cap and a cuddly fox there is a suppressed Kenneth Williams.... 

:lol:

If you're really that keen I'll pm you my mobile no and if you decide to give it a go on the night you can give me a bell 👍

1 hour ago, slasher said:

If you're really that keen I'll pm you my mobile no and if you decide to give it a go on the night you can give me a bell 👍

😂 its ok thanks, I will settle for lobbing cups of overpriced pish lager at you from the gods.
That said,  if I do notice a small group of licking and lubricating going on  in the foyer I will be over like a bat out of hell 🙂

Funnily enough the last time I saw the Stereophonics midweek was years ago , I remember it as  I had double booked the night with a Scotland home game by mistake. Think it was the Czech republic.

Stereophonics were playing 2 consecutive nights so I went online and tried to find someone that would swap me our tickets for the other night , so I could attend both the gig and the football.   

Some random guy replied to me and said he would consider it if I told him an interesting story about myself. 
Well of course there is fookin nothing interesting about me so I told him the true story of my friend who worked in a pub in Glasgow years ago and ended up taking Brad Pitt to a party in Drumchapel in her wee beat up car. Only I pretended it was me. 

Unfortunately this did not impress him at all.  So I told him the only other semi interesting story I have about me being onstage with Paul Daniels snd Debbie McGee when our local village were trying to raise funds to do up the village hall. 
Well, it turns out he was a huge fan of magicians and was VERY impressed with my story. I could not believe my own story beat the Brad Pitt story.
He them bored me rigid about his experiences in the magic circle. 

Unfortunately in the end the bassa was still not impressed enough to swap me the tickets and I missed the game 😡 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 its ok thanks, I will settle for lobbing cups of overpriced pish lager at you from the gods.
That said,  if I do notice a small group of licking and lubricating going on  in the foyer I will be over like a bat out of hell 🙂

Funnily enough the last time I saw the Stereophonics midweek was years ago , I remember it as  I had double booked the night with a Scotland home game by mistake. Think it was the Czech republic.

Stereophonics were playing 2 consecutive nights so I went online and tried to find someone that would swap me our tickets for the other night , so I could attend both the gig and the football.   

Some random guy replied to me and said he would consider it if I told him an interesting story about myself. 
Well of course there is fookin nothing interesting about me so I told him the true story of my friend who worked in a pub in Glasgow years ago and ended up taking Brad Pitt to a party in Drumchapel in her wee beat up car. Only I pretended it was me. 

Unfortunately this did not impress him at all.  So I told him the only other semi interesting story I have about me being onstage with Paul Daniels snd Debbie McGee when our local village were trying to raise funds to do up the village hall. 
Well, it turns out he was a huge fan of magicians and was VERY impressed with my story. I could not believe my own story beat the Brad Pitt story.
He then bored me rigid in the magic circle. 

Unfortunately in the end the bassa was still not impressed enough to swap me the tickets and I missed the game 😡 

:blink::shocked:

Too much information.

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

She’s been telt She looks like a fox often when I take her tae the pub. She’s officially half dingo. Straight up. 

Hydro is too big a place always enjoy smaller venues better, give me the barras any day. 

I like a wee bounce about down the front of a gig for a few songs or until my heart feels it's going to give out. But a couple of years ago I went to see the prodigy at the hydro ,we were up in the gods and the standing area just looked mental I'd never have coped 😄. That was the day I officially decided I was getting auld🤔😪🤣

On 10/26/2019 at 12:43 PM, TDYER63 said:

He them bored me rigid about his experiences in the magic circle. 

My mate got papped out the last phonics gig after a groping incident lol. Although he wasn't the guilty party the boy in front turned round and lamped him thinking he was the one feeling up his missus. After a few poorly aimed replies he was huckled oot. Fortunately I missed the entire incident after drifting away from him during some jumping around to 'local boy in a photograph' or summat. The rest of us spent much of the rest of the gig looking around for him! 

Hopefully better luck this time 😀

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

My mate got papped out the last phonics gig after a groping incident lol. Although he wasn't the guilty party the boy in front turned round and lamped him thinking he was the one feeling up his missus. After a few poorly aimed replies he was huckled oot. Fortunately I missed the entire incident after drifting away from him during some jumping around to 'local boy in a photograph' or summat. The rest of us spent much of the rest of the gig looking around for him! 

Hopefully better luck this time 😀

😂😂 thats the worst ever attempt at ‘  it wisnae me who touched her up ‘ I have ever heard.

I am now pretty glad I have seats 😁

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 thats the worst ever attempt at ‘  it wisnae me who touched her up ‘ I have ever heard.

I am now pretty glad I have seats 😁

How do u know I don't bat fur the other team? 😳

Edited by slasher

2 hours ago, slasher said:

How do u know I don't bat fur the other team? 😳

😁 good point , and one of the (many) reasons why I will never be a politician.

Although come to think of it , how do you know the ‘missus’ wasn't a ‘mr’ .....

10 hours ago, slasher said:

Good point @Orraloon, clearly intent on getting me pished and then taking advantage of me. Thankfully Im always discreet and won't mention a word to Mrs. Slasher @TDYER63 😳

😂

Actually the term ‘Mrs Slasher’ sounds even scarier than ‘Slasher’. Perhaps we could act out the death of the TAMB in a Halloween Horror. Lets think, who do we have ? 🤔

Slasher

Mrs Slasher

T’DYE’R

Orraloony

The Dark kNIGHT

Anyone else ?  

31 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂

Actually the term ‘Mrs Slasher’ sounds even scarier than ‘Slasher’. Perhaps we could act out the death of the TAMB in a Halloween Horror. Lets think, who do we have ? 🤔

Slasher

Mrs Slasher

T’DYE’R

Orraloony

The Dark kNIGHT

Anyone else ?  

That Rolling Hills is a complete fucking turnip. Carved or otherwise.