Christchurch NZ shootings - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Christchurch NZ shootings

17 hours ago, Auchinyell Sox Change said:

"evidence" or speculation ...... tin foil helmet merchant

has he any theories from the grassy knoll

Maybe so but in time the truth or least parts of it might come out. 

There is documentened evidence of false flags throughout history which would have seemed unbelievable at the time.

Obviously what happened here could be straight up what the authorities are saying but there is doubts.

39 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

There is documentened evidence of false flags throughout history which would have seemed unbelievable at the time.

Obviously what happened here could be straight up what the authorities are saying but there is doubts.

I'll ask again

Did you watch the video of the livestream ? 

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

When did you ask the first time?

I’ve not seen the video. 

On 3/18/2019 at 5:23 PM, Ally Bongo said:

This is what happens when the live shooting video is censored FFS

Watch it and it may answer some of your conspiracy theories

31 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

That post wasn’t a question. 

What answers?

On 3/17/2019 at 7:34 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

The whole thing stinks to be honest. I just don’t buy this offical one man / crew right wing nut jobs anymore. Too many unanswered questions that will be forgotten about in a week. 

On 3/18/2019 at 5:08 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

There’s some reddit threads if you google Christchurch false flag but mostly speculation from what I can see. 

On 3/18/2019 at 5:17 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

Hard to imagine one person alone could have did both attacks.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:33 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

In initial reports did say 4 people were thought to be involved.

On 3/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

My instinct was not to believe the offical story but you’re right, I’m guilty of fitting the narrative to match my world view on what happened here. Early days and more info should come out. He’s also alive which seems pretty rare. 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

33 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Watch it and it may answer some of your conspiracy theories

3 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Maybe it’s the night shift but what will the video answer? Apart from a guy killing people.

I'm not helping you anymore

It's obvious

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I don’t think nobody didn’t die if that’s what you’re getting at it. 

Ffs this is brutal haha. 

It would take some amount of unrefutable evidence to make you believe he did not act alone after watching it

Period

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Can we please just give the TAMB's two resident alt-right, conspiracy theorists their own thread that only they are allowed to post in please ?

Sure... if we can open a total-arsehole thread for you to post in.. please.

Edited by thplinth

4 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Take a day off ma man.

45 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The guy had training IMHO.

(Sorry to interrupt the bitchfest. )

To be fair, and i may be wrong here, id imagine that a lot of people that own assualt rifles have had some sort of training or are ex military

It doesnt automatically mean they are part of a bigger cabal who planned this incident but i accept PIAK's point until proven otherwise

My point was that the video shows clearly how one person can cause so much carnage in a very short space of time with one of these weapons and therefore not difficult to believe one person could carry it out

There was also no evidence in the long live stream, the majority of which is in his car, that there was any coordinated effort with anyone else  

• 2 weeks later...

It is very jarring looking at the outpourings of grief from the mainstream media and western leaders over the murder of 50 Muslims in NZ and then reminding yourself how silent they all are about what is being done in Yemen for example. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, thplinth said:

359 dead now in Sri Lanka, mostly Christians, and I've not even seen a post on it on here never mind a thread on it. 

What makes you say mostly christians by the way? I thought it was buddhists. Who were in Chuch for easter.