Welcome to Scotland - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

8 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Stevie G's influence.  The King of comebacks..  Go on Rangers.

The first thing I’d be looking for is a clampdown on grown adults referring to a middle aged man and married  father as” Stevie G” 

3 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

The first thing I’d be looking for is a clampdown on grown adults referring to a middle aged man and married  father as” Stevie G” 

So you’ve never referred to any Utd or Scotland player or manager by their nickname?

13 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Nah. Bad defending. Hibs had to go for it, nothing to lose. Left them dodgy at back. We are just shite at back. Aye, Holt prob cost us win. But good to see some fight the last couple of weeks, for a change. 

To be honest I don't see the fight. This lot are the most gutless squad I've ever seen in a Rangers shirt. 

If they had any balls they wouldn't be shipping 5 goals every other week and they certainly wouldn't be only getting a draw from 5-3 up and 20 minutes to go. 

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

To be honest I don't see the fight. This lot are the most gutless squad I've ever seen in a Rangers shirt. 

If they had any balls they wouldn't be shipping 5 goals every other week and they certainly wouldn't be only getting a draw from 5-3 up and 20 minutes to go. 

I agree with most of that. But compared to the previous weeks there was a bit of fight at the sheep and yesterday at Hibs from some of the players.  Still agree prob worst squad to play at Ibrox ever though, technically speaking. It’s over now, hope for onwards and upwards. 

Guest BlueGaz
22 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Press conference at ibrox (again).

It was at 12:00 today - or is this another one? 

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If there was one at pittodrie one of sheep would have mentioned i am sure. Seeing as the rangers threads on tamb are largest by a country mile i thought u may be interested van the man!! Or is that me just trolling again??

I can't remember there ever being a mention of a dons press conference on here. 

I have no doubt you are always trolling

Just now, vanderark14 said:

If it keeps u happy them i am trolling. Whats the difference between that and having a wee laugh man. U spend moretime on a keyboard than ewe do with your shears ffs

5 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

From my limited knowledge of trolling it is someone who deliberately follows or comments on someone else. I started this thread as half wind up half joking. And other half serious.  When the fun and wind ups stop on the tamb then it will go down. Are u an accountant?

Guest BlueGaz
10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Sorry just home and seen it on daily record website.  What happened at it bluegaz? F all like last week likely?

I didn't see the actual conference, wasn't on Sky Sports News, but believe it was to confirm signing of Scott Arfield after successful medical. 4 year on a free.

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I didn't see the actual conference, wasn't on Sky Sports News, but believe it was to confirm signing of Scott Arfield after successful medical. 4 year on a free.

Cheers pal. The jigsaw is coming together. The sheepies cant take it. While we congratulate them for finishing 2nd that is not good enough for us. Dignity. I put a thing about lennon being dignified yesterday in pre match interview and i was being sincere as he sounded calm and rational. Then when hibs got the equaliser he was doing aeroplane impersonations all over the pitch. I canny work out if i love him or hate him. One thing he brings colour to our game.

1 minute ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Good. Another player who wouldn't make Celtic's bench although I expect he'll improve the Paisley Road Parma and give them a real chance at winning the 2nd place trophy off Aberdeen.

In your dreams.