Scott Brown Getting His Excuses In Early - Page 4 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scott Brown Getting His Excuses In Early

DoonTheSlope

2 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You better hope not Einstein.. Nearly half the starting 11 play for Celtic..And by the way smartarse, being a Celtic man has nothing to do with my opinion...  How many Scotland regulars are involved in 3 maybe 4 rounds of CL qualifiers, as well as European football in Feb?? In top of League Cup, Scottish Cup, the League itself?? Then CL qualifiers start again in the summer. Oh no, but lets blame Celtic . Oh, and I.am a big supporter of Scotland. I have flown over many times from Ottawa to warch Scotland. No wonder I dont post as often anymore.... 

I wish you wouldn;t post, you make my eyes bleed with your constant im a big fan of scotland garbage

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You are quite the hard man behind that keyboard Ormond. Quite laughable actually... 

You have no idea how hard it is either. The thought of you in your tartan thong does it for me Big Ramy. :wub:

Too many times fans put players for their teams (WHATEVER the team) on pedestals. Like I say throughout history our side has been littered with great players AND managers who have often put club before country. The ones that immediately spring to mind being Dalglish, Souness and Alex Ferguson. In the modern era there were the likes of Scott Brown, Kris Boyd and Duncan Ferguson that spring to mind.

3 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Too many times fans put players for their teams (WHATEVER the team) on pedestals. Like I say throughout history our side has been littered with great players AND managers who have often put club before country. The ones that immediately spring to mind being Dalglish, Souness and Alex Ferguson. In the modern era there were the likes of Scott Brown, Kris Boyd and Duncan Ferguson that spring to mind.

Hey, what did Walter Smith do to be excluded from that list??

3 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hey, what did Walter Smith do to be excluded from that list??

Feel free to add to the list. I know there are many I missed and no matter you will always getting people vehemently protesting about daring to criticize their heroes.

Edited by Caledonian Craig