Question Time Tonight - Page 73 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

The only people going on about indyref2 are the bloody tories and LibDems. The SNP has gone back on nothing and broken no promises re "once in a lifetime" cos they've not announced another referendum!

Swinney missing an open goal there

Edited by DaveyDenoon

4 minutes ago, Jaggy Jim said:

Is there anyone actually from Dundee in the audience!

Well I know 2-3 in the audience but I'm not sure about the rest.

Very sad that so many people with agendas/political connections get bussed in these days.

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

CdOTrr2WEAE1xgn.jpg

How many plants in the audience tonight

More plants than Dobbies

Not even trying to hide it any more. This show is nothing more than an exercise in sticking the knife in the SNP then twisting it almost as much as they're twisting the truth.

Swinney has been ambushed.

Edited by DaveyDenoon

I know i go on , as youll all agree.... its so sad that so many are delighted yo run thier own country down. So bloody sad. I remember the prematch atmosphere in Dortmund,  feeling so positive about the possible future. And now were back to these self serving baatartds running tgeir own country down ( to fukkkking applause )... give me strength.

Sorry chaps, giot divirce lawer in morning. Not in a good mood.

This audience isnt a cross section of the Dundee that I know. Now, I know its not intended to be so, but I do wonder about the impartiality of the BBC, well thats not true, I have no doubt that the BBC are at it.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

This audience isnt a cross section of the Dundee that I know. Now, I know its not intended to be so, but I do wonder about the impartiality of the BBC, well thats not true, I have no doubt that the BBC are at it.

You're right and the examples of audience plants shown above emphasises that,

Pretty sad and desperate and devalues the whole programme (even more).

2 other reflections

I can't remember Labour ever being so irrelevant - you could have edited JM out of the debate and you wouldn't notice anything missing

Because they wheeled in Tim Torygraph to bolster the Brexit side, it meant UKIP not able to milk the Eurosceptic vibe 

Edited by exile