Yes Wristband - Bbc - Celtic V Hearts - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Yes Wristband - Bbc - Celtic V Hearts

Not really paying attention but telly was on and at half time in Celtic v Hearts match I was sure Michael Stewart who was half-time pundit was holding microphone in his left hand clearly showing on same wrist what appeared to be a blue YES rubber wristband while he said is piece.

After he'd finished there was some match highlights shown before camera re-appeared to him again, this time he'd put the microphone in his other hand and his left hand in his pocket.......

....or did I just imagine it?..............

A pal of mine had his Yes badge on today and an old dear kept turning around at him on the train/ giving him the daggers for a long time.

The guy is pretty level headed and never seen him shout or cause a fuss at anything.

About the 5th time she did it he just exploded and said ''What? I voted for my a better future. And once you are gone. We'll be gone too, from this Union''

Pretty harsh I suppose, but think he was just really pissed off at the constant staring.

Anyhhos, Michael Stewart - yeah seems a top lad. He was excellent against Lynsey Sharp on the subject of GB-Sco in the olympics, and always find him pretty decent on Sportscene - critial when required, but a lot of positivity too. A good balance and seems a clever guy.

Interesting he's in the SNP. Wonder if he'll run for some form of parliament or council.