The Scottish Cup Final - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Scottish Cup Final

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Parklife said:

:lol: You took your time! 

:lol:

Only just recovered from the weekend mate. Was out all day Sunday too at that charity game, although left it early after the 50th substitution was made lol

On 27/05/2017 at 3:34 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Still not convinced Stockley meant it. 

On 27/05/2017 at 4:03 PM, Scotty CTA said:

He absolutely didn't.

On 28/05/2017 at 10:57 PM, Scotty CTA said:

To which of my posts are you referring?

28 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct, I absolutely believe that it was unintentional (and Jayden has since confirmed this).

Stockley did not come out and say he intentionally elbowed another player in the face and broke his jaw.

Colour me surprised!

I would ask if you believe any old nonsense that is told to you however.......

1 hour ago, kps022000 said:

Stockley did not come out and say he intentionally elbowed another player in the face and broke his jaw.

Colour me surprised!

I would ask if you believe any old nonsense that is told to you however.......

No.

As stated previously, I've being following his time at Aberdeen and although he has been guilty (and foolish) previously, I don't believe that he was this time.

He's very intelligent if you listen to him.

No surprise (to me) that he's confessed when he was guilty and professed his innocence when not guilty.

(No fun getting a bash in the mouth, but a bash in the mouth in itself isn't proof of intent.)

Why wouldn't you tell the wee boy weeks in advance that he's going to the final and let him enjoy the build up and talking about it with all his mates in school?

Ah I know. That doesn't get you as much attention on social media as a video of him opening presents and crying does. Weirdos.

On Monday, May 29, 2017 at 3:49 AM, Scotty CTA said:

(Thank you for your question.)

Rather than be a 'slave' who succumbs to the sort of 'traditional' divisive non-footballing baggage that goes along with being a supporter of the likes of Rangers and Celtic, Aberdeen fans have consciously chosen to make a point of the football being about the football only and have sensibly decided to 'STAND FREE' from such pathetic nonsense.

It's one 'game' we won't play. :)

Says the man who spouts religious jackanory on here.  Cool story Bro. 

6 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Says the man who spouts religious jackanory on here.  Cool story Bro. 

I really don't know why you're having a go at me. (Is it because you took my 'Ibrox dream' comment the wrong way?)

Firstly, the only thing that I have EVER said regarding religion (and I've stated it repeatedly) is that it is a hollow, evil, dead end.

And secondly, if you'd just follow the bouncing ball, we're talking about how a club and it's support have sensibly turned their backs to any footballing 'baggage'.

Every individual (including yourself) will have, and is entitled to a world view, however.

15 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Why wouldn't you tell the wee boy weeks in advance that he's going to the final and let him enjoy the build up and talking about it with all his mates in school?

The wee boy would have enjoyed the build up regardless.

The surprise tickets just made it 'real' for him.

15 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Ah I know. That doesn't get you as much attention on social media as a video of him opening presents and crying does. Weirdos.

Disagree.

The parents came across as loving, caring, and thoughtful.

(it's not like we have an excess of that sort of thing.)

On 28/05/2017 at 4:01 PM, Barney Rubble said:

I watched your mob utterly demolish my mob last Sunday. Out of the park it was. For a top six side, we weren't even competitive. Go figure in respect of your money comment above. It's the way of this sport these days.

First goal was key yesterday - as it is in most top level games these days - just unfortunate that Dons couldn't have settled on their lead and adjusted accordingly.

European football in Scottish terms has been another galaxy since Jean-Claude Darcheville played for Oldco and the Dons got a draw v Bayern nine years ago. There are levels in senior football these days. TV money has s

Scotty CTA gets a lot of unwarranted stick on here for believing in god. He didn't even mention Christianity or god here and still some give him stick.

its actually quite sad

Guest BlueGaz
On 2017-5-29 at 2:49 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Rather than be a 'slave' who succumbs to the sort of 'traditional' divisive non-footballing baggage that goes along with being a supporter of the likes of Rangers and Celtic, Aberdeen fans have consciously chosen to make a point of the football being about the football only and have sensibly decided to 'STAND FREE' from such pathetic nonsense.

Aye, yer fans are great and nothing like the OF fans.

"Hope his daughter marries a black man"

"Hopefully gets the Durrant treatment during pre season."

"I hope you die in your sleep, Ryan Jack."

"Break a leg Jack."

"Hun bastrad. Leg break would be nice. Xox"

"Snap a leg you little cnut!"

"Judas, hun, rat . Would gladly sign up to Ryan Jack TV to see him nurse a broken leg after our next game."

Edited by BlueGaz

39 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Aye, yer fans are great and nothing like the OF fans.

Correct.

No IRA, Catholic/ Protestant, OO, nonsense.

40 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

"Hope his daughter marries a black man"

"Hopefully gets the Durrant treatment during pre season."

"I hope you die in your sleep, Ryan Jack."

"Break a leg Jack."

"Hun bastrad. Leg break would be nice. Xox"

"Snap a leg you little cnut!"

"Judas, hun, rat . Would gladly sign up to Ryan Jack TV to see him nurse a broken leg after our next game."

Emotions running a little high just now. :ph34r:

Guest BlueGaz
27 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Correct.

No IRA, Catholic/ Protestant, OO, nonsense.

Emotions running a little high just now. :ph34r:

Not at all, I have very little emotion as you probably know. ;)  Was just politely coaxing you down off the high horse, putting your comments into perspective.  :ok:  

On 2017-5-29 at 2:49 AM, Scotty CTA said:

And yet you use the term Hun regularly?

I smell hypocrisy strong and clear, like Kouros in a late 80s disco. ? 

On 2017-5-30 at 5:40 PM, kps022000 said:

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Hun isn't a religious reference, as you well know.

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No, I don't use that term regularly (even though it's a football term).

(Get your nose checked.)