Brendan Rodgers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Flure said:

But imagine if you had a quid for every cvnt who's threatened to stab you over the years you could pay for a trip to Lithuania.

That's awesome in my book.

Your right enough your no auld by saying awesome your such a cool dude :D

7 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I think I've been threatened with a knife or stabbing 3 times, but even on Ryanair, that £3 is not getting me to Lithuania.

:lol:

Someone tried to stab me with a screw-driver once. Fortunately they were so drunk it was easy just to grab it and twist it out their hand. In fact they were so drunk i just threw it over the railway wall and left the guy staggering about all over the place, no point hanging about in case he mad mates or another screwdriver.

I did get battered with 4 folk with 3 sticks before though.

Edited by phart

Just now, phart said:

Someone tried to stab me with a screw-driver once. Fortunately they were so drunk it was easy just to grab it and twist it out their hand. In fact they were so drunk i just threw it over the railway wall and left the guy staggering about all over the place, no point hanging about in case he mad mates or another screwdriver.

That's 4 quid, who else is joining us in Lithuania....

9 minutes ago, phart said:

Someone tried to stab me with a screw-driver once. Fortunately they were so drunk it was easy just to grab it and twist it out their hand. In fact they were so drunk i just threw it over the railway wall and left the guy staggering about all over the place...

How well dressed was he?

IMG_0381.GIF.6b6d6b81650fd145e6c0170766f