Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 65 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Has anyone looked into the "Clinton would be worse than Trump" thing yet ?

There would be no protests and people would be pure dead happy that she was in power. Least the so called liberals and media might call out Trump for what he does, rather than ignore things like with Obama. 

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

(another) wall being built as undocumented Mexico border crossing hits 40 year low .....

C3DnoBlUkAIQn6m.jpg

Is that because the massive fence that Hilary voted in favour of constructing is working? 

With those kind of statistics I see why Trump would want to finish it off. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Is that because the massive fence that Hilary voted in favour of constructing is working? 

I don't get this really. if you were desperate to get across the US border is a fence or wall really going to stop you?

or does this refer really to casual illegal crossings. people who cross backwards and forwards taking drugs etc? cos its not going to stop full on illegal immigrants is it?  unless its guarded all the way along.

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Really ?

You dont think the billions of dollars could be better spent all things considered ?

Interesting

It is totally and completely symbolic - thats all

As previously stated building walls does not solve the problem - especially when there is already a wall there

9 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It is totally and completely symbolic - thats all

As previously stated building walls does not solve the problem - especially when there is already a wall there

Again I wouldn't assume they want to fix the problem. There's many benefits in illegal immigrants. 

49 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Really ?

You dont think the billions of dollars could be better spent all things considered ?

Interesting

Nope, i think it's stupid and a massive waste of money. However, i cannot recall any smart wee posts from you on here during the bill for the fence going through the motions and being passed, nor when construction works were on-going, nor referencing it (and Clinton's support of it)during the election campaign. 

So i decided to make a smart arsed post of my own, just because i knew it would give me the chance to show up your faux-outrage :) 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope, i think it's stupid and a massive waste of money. However, i cannot recall any smart wee posts from you on here during the bill for the fence going through the motions and being passed, nor when construction works were on-going, nor referencing it (and Clinton's support of it)during the election campaign. 

So i decided to make a smart arsed post of my own, just because i knew it would give me the chance to show up your faux-outrage :) 

Sigh

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. I get exasperated when people don't have consistent and reasoned positions on subjects. 

Im honoured that you take the time to remember all of my posts and that they have such an affect on you

It's kinda like stalking but i dont mind

5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Im honoured that you take the time to remember all of my posts and that they have such an affect on you

It's kinda like stalking but i dont mind

As you'll see, i said "i cannot recall", i'm happy to be proved wrong. You'd earn yourself some credibility and we'd all be happy :) 

1 hour ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Again I wouldn't assume they want to fix the problem. There's many benefits in illegal immigrants. 

I think you underestimate him

C3CsgChXcAA7_Nm.jpg

14 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I just don't believe he's the one making all the decisions. 

Possibly

However that's what David Irving said about Adolf Hitler (amongst other things) - coincidentally now out in Cinemas

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

I bet you mind me talking about it though ;)