Pure And Simple - Utter Scum! - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pure And Simple - Utter Scum!

This is the first of only two posts I am going to make today. There was only going to be one, but after the events of last night I felt compelled to make this one.

I have quite simply had it with the vile scum that is Rangers FC. Absolutely everything from cheating conniving top, to knuckle dragging bottom. The sight of their disgusting so called followers last night had me close to tears on a day when I already felt like my guts had been ripped out. Christ, not even the rarity of my team scoring a last kick winner could bring even a smile to my face.

And incidentally, please don't anyone try to suggest that last nights morons were anything other than 100% Rangers fans.

Never before have I felt such hatred towards an institution or its followers. As a football fan, I was actually glad when Rangers didn''t go out of business because I thought I didn't want that for any club. I was wrong. Football and Scotland would be better off without this poison. I simply cannot put into words, the contempt that I hold these sub humans in.

I accept I'm no stranger to anti Rangers sentiment and this is the point in a thread I'd normally be excluding our Rangers supporting friends on here. The likes of Tartan Teddy, Wolfie, Nelbo, Fairbairn, Mitre etc etc but I'm sorry guys. I've come to the conclusion that every time you silently plank your arses in that theatre of hatred without protest or demonstration, then you are effectively complicit. An apologist. A silent supporter of this behaviour. How any right thinking Rangers fan (if such a thing even exists) can watch the scenes of last night and still associate themselves with that shameful institution is beyond me.

Also just in case the mods are in any doubt, this post is deliberately in Anything Goes because it is nothing to do with football.

I expect this to be a very unpopular posts, but I simply had to get this off my chest.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first of only two posts I am going to make today. There was only going to be one, but after the events of last night I felt compelled to make this one.

I have quite simply had it with the vile scum that is Rangers FC. Absolutely everything from cheating conniving top, to knuckle dragging bottom. The sight of their disgusting so called followers last night had me close to tears on a day when I already felt like my guts had been ripped out. Christ, not even the rarity of my team scoring a last kick winner could bring even a smile to my face.

And incidentally, please don't anyone try to suggest that last nights morons were anything other than 100% Rangers fans.

Never before have I felt such hatred towards an institution or its followers. As a football fan, I was actually glad when Rangers didn''t go out of business because I thought I didn't want that for any club. I was wrong. Football and Scotland would be better off without this poison. I simply cannot put into words, the contempt that I hold these sub humans in.

I accept I'm no stranger to anti Rangers sentiment and this is the point in a thread I'd normally be excluding our Rangers supporting friends on here. The likes of Tartan Teddy, Wolfie, Nelbo, Fairbairn, Mitre etc etc but I'm sorry guys. I've come to the conclusion that every time you silently plank your arses in that theatre of hatred without protest or demonstration, then you are effectively complicit. An apologist. A silent supporter of this behaviour. How any right thinking Rangers fan (if such a thing even exists) can watch the scenes of last night and still associate themselves with that shameful institution is beyond me.

Also just in case the mods are in any doubt, this post is deliberately in Anything Goes because it is nothing to do with football.

I expect this to be a very unpopular posts, but I simply had to get this off my chest.

Outstanding post. The wave of dislike flowing towards this hideous institution is a sight to behold, with even many of their own fans on here saying that they're done with them. Maybe, just maybe something will finally be done.

I know many Rangers fans who are every bit as disgusted as you are at what happened last night.

There are plenty decent rangers fans that like the football and don't want to be associated with the political and religious baggage a section of their support attach to the club.

It would be a shame if these decent supporters were forced to stop following their team by what is a minority, all be it an unpleasant and vocal one.

I know many Rangers fans who are every bit as disgusted as you are at what happened last night.

There are plenty decent rangers fans that like the football and don't want to be associated with the political and religious baggage a section of their support attach to the club.

It would be a shame if these decent supporters were forced to stop following their team by what is a minority, all be it an unpleasant and vocal one.

I respectfully disagree mate. If these "decent" Rangers fans are the majority (which I totally dispute) then they are the ones with the power to change. Yet they choose to sit on their hands, so on my opinion are equally as culpable.

I won't contribute again to this thread. I've said my bit.

Rangers games have become the stages for Unionist hatred to be played out on.

They are the focal point and end game of their existence.

Anyone who (literally) buys into that is guilty of keeping it going.

Fux sake every support has their element of idiots. The thing is Rangers has a massive support so there is obviously going to be a higher number of said idiots. And everyone is wise to the fact that these idiots had attached themselves to 'No thanks' with no real knowledge of the campaign, simply using it as an excuse to goad supporters of independence. I like many fans go to Ibrox to support the team and that's what I will continue to do. I don't think we're going to lose any sleep over people like yourself.

I respectfully disagree mate. If these "decent" Rangers fans are the majority (which I totally dispute) then they are the ones with the power to change. Yet they choose to sit on their hands, so on my opinion are equally as culpable.

I won't contribute again to this thread. I've said my bit.

I see where you are coming from, but I'd imagine it's easier said than done to stand up to the bigots, I could see a lot of folk choosing to look the other way.

The club themselves should distance themselves a bit by toning down the last night of the proms shit they have as pre-match build up and some of the over the top celebrations of the armed forces, but they won't as I bet these "events" put extra bums on seats. They could and should distance themselves from these people, but that would involve acknowledging there's a problem....

Neo fascism at work in the gers support , ibrox quiet on this , or stv bbc feart to ask ? Anybody else would be quizzed on it.

If it was hibs /dons casuals or republican celts it would be headline news !

Yeah the glasgow fuzz let them get away with stuff that would get you or me lifted in seconds.