Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

14 minutes ago, Radian said:

We are talking about now though not the past, times are different and I disagree with you the referendum has brought about a more anti rangers/british feeling, i am saying this is a minority though.  Going to most games when you hear some folk speak the hatred to what i said it is clear for anyone to hear.

Wallace going to League 2 with Rangers is his choice and no one else's business, in this day snd age how dare someone be loyal to his club!!  

He chose to play in a part time league. He showed no ambition and should never have been considered. 

Plus he is the 3rd best left back in the Scotland squad.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

He chose to play in a part time league. He showed no ambition and should never have been considered. 

Does that mean WGS is at fault for picking him rather than the player accepting the call?

I think it's fair game to boo the team off at half/full time, to let the players know we expect more. If you cant take that as a player, being a footballer maybe isnt for you. But booing wayward passes with 30 minutes to go was bizarre.

Some people are quite negative though and can't wait for something to go wrong so they can have a moan. The performance was poor last night and it's probably one of the most deflated I've been after a game, but at least I'll get behind the team to encourage them on

56 minutes ago, Debian said:

Cool let's all singles do a deer and be jolly cracksters and pretend all is well. You're an idiot mate?

Unacceptable.  

The level of personal abuse dished out by 5-6 regular posters towards anybody who doesn't share their khuntish and negative views is out of order. 

Edited by Morrisandmoo

11 minutes ago, Morrisandmoo said:

Unacceptable.  

The level of personal abuse dished out by 5-6 regular posters towards anybody who doesn't share their khuntish and negative views is out of order. 

Take it to pm mate. I'll discuss it with ye in Bratislava the morra ?

"Rangers fans" who already hate their own country/national team looking for excuses to be offended. Laughable.

Creepy "football fans" who for some strange reason decide to hate their own national team are not football fans anyway, who gives a toss what they "think". They are always a-holes with political agendas they want to tack on to football and always act like they represent the club teams they claim to support. They don't. This pish started in the late 90s and it one of the very worst things about modern football. If only there was some way to get these sociopaths to do something else rather than poison football with their hatred.

Edited by stactuso85

33 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Deserves to be booed aye. Bolt ya waster. Yer as well following that team from London. 

6 minutes ago, stactuso85 said:

"Rangers fans" who already hate their own country/national team looking for excuses to be offended. Laughable.

Creepy "football fans" who for some strange reason decide to hate their own national team are not football fans anyway, who gives a toss what they "think". They are always a-holes with political agendas they want to tack on to football and always act like they represent the club teams they claim to support. They don't. This pish started in the late 90s and it one of the very worst things about modern football. If only there was some way to get these sociopaths to do something else rather than poison football with their hatred.

What are you wittering on about?

2 minutes ago, stactuso85 said:

You're a disgrace. Bet ye go to 1 game in a blue moon. 

1 minute ago, stactuso85 said:

Since when did booing a poor performance at half-time become something new and shocking? And no, we did not play well in the first half.

Booing a player before kick-off? A bit stupid, not something I'd do.

Yet the fuds think it's fine cos he's a hun. They're not Scottish fans. They're scumbags 

8 minutes ago, stactuso85 said:

Possibly above your level, who knows. 

Got to say this board gets really arsey and nit-picky at times. 

Have you got your head rammed up your own arse?

4 minutes ago, stactuso85 said:

I'm a "disgrace"? LMAO that's what you got from me posting that people who hate their own national team are utter tosspots? Aye ok.

Nonsensical pish response. s aplenty in our own support who hates our own players. You're on of them ?

5 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

If players getting booed upsets you so much then maybe do something else on a Saturday night 

You cannot see the difference between voicing dissent when players leave the field and when they are playing? 

Just now, andymac said:

You cannot see the difference between voicing dissent when players leave the field and when they are playing? 

I'm not condoning the booing of Wallace or any other players, just don't see the point of getting all bothered about it, some fans are idiots 

2 minutes ago, stactuso85 said:

It's pretty clear to me you have no clue what you are typing and are now posting lies. I don't "hate our own players". Later.

Cool. So condemn the Wallace boos and Wallace is a Grass pish. Floor is yours....