This Weekends Games - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

3 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You are obviously a saint, I understand that, but I don't blame him at all.  it wasn't even a free kick, never mind a yellow card.  Huge mistake cost us 2 points in the end.  You, like me, haven't got a clue what he said - so dismount and move on!!!! The ref deserved it IMO.

Just like when O'Connor got booked for Garner backing in, it wasn't a foul... 

im not a saint, I'm saying that saying someone has "class and dignity" right after he's behaved like he did, is pretty ridiculous. The guy is losing the plot. He can't handle criticism and he can't lose graciously. He'll be gone soon, I expect. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You are obviously a saint, I understand that, but I don't blame him at all.  it wasn't even a free kick, never mind a yellow card.  Huge mistake cost us 2 points in the end.  You, like me, haven't got a clue what he said - so dismount and move on!!!! The ref deserved it IMO.

How did it cost you 2 points in the end???

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

im not a saint, I'm saying that saying someone has "class and dignity" right after he's behaved like he did, is pretty ridiculous. The guy is losing the plot. He can't handle criticism and he can't lose graciously. He'll be gone soon, I expect. 

I think you know that Warburton has class and dignity, but you can't bring yourself to admit it.  Sometimes you come across as intelligent, a lot of the time you come across as a total walter.  This is the latter.  I know many dignified people who lose it from time to time - it happens.

Just now, BlueGaz said:

I think you know that Warburton has class and dignity, but you can't bring yourself to admit it.  Sometimes you come across as intelligent, a lot of the time you come across as a total walter.  This is the latter.  I know many dignified people who lose it from time to time - it happens.

He was on the pitch screaming at the ref. If he wanted to speak to the ref he should've done so in the refs room after the game. If he's got anything about him he'll be embarrassed at how he behaved and apologise to John Beaton. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

He was on the pitch screaming at the ref. If he wanted to speak to the ref he should've done so in the refs room after the game. If he's got anything about him he'll be embarrassed at how he behaved and apologise to John Beaton. 

He may well be embarrassed, I doubt it, and he may apologise.  But this one incident doesn't make him a Lennon.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Why should he "be gone" he's got Rangers or whatever you want to call them playing a good brand of football imo.Who could take his place?

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Hang on when Lennon was screaming at the ref for cheating was he not the most evil man on the planet. Interesting indeed seeing the very same dons fans when it is the Hun manager doing it. No prob sit seems. 

It's acceptable by all as he's dignified and classy.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

He's hurting. Probably had a few shandies too. Can tell by the excessive use of exclamation marks :lol:

I'm not hurting at all.  Aberdeen are my English team, so all is ok with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And haven't had a drop today.  So, move along zoomer.

17 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

Why should he "be gone" he's got Rangers or whatever you want to call them playing a good brand of football imo.Who could take his place?

You realise he is an imbecile right? 

19 minutes ago, Bannannan said:

I didn't say he should. I just think he will. He appears to have very poor summer signings, his team is struggling to score goals and he doesn't seem to be handling pressure/criticism well.

14 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I'm not hurting at all.  Aberdeen are my English team, so all is ok with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And haven't had a drop today.  So, move along zoomer.

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

You realise he is an imbecile right? 

:lol: 

Earlier you said I was intelligent. Now I'm an imbecile. Are you bi-polar? 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I didn't say he should. I just think he will. He appears to have very poor summer signings, his team is struggling to score goals and he doesn't seem to be handling pressure/criticism well.

If you are going to quote me knobhead, quote me correctly. Don't flatter yourself.

Sometimes you come across as intelligent, a lot of the time you come across as a total walter. 

Edited by BlueGaz

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ok all valid points.

16 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

If you are going to quote me knobhead, quote me correctly. Don't flatter yourself.

Sometimes you come across as intelligent, a lot of the time you come across as a total walter. 

I'm trying to be polite but stop insulting me. 

- your old team died

- your new team lost to Aberdeen, without Aberdeen even having to play well. 

Get it right up ye. Stop behaving like a stereotypical raging Hun. ??