Barton - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

that's is a good resolution then. been nothing but a pain really.

It's been an absolute cluster#### from the start!

I genuinely thought he would come up here and do well on the pitch and be a bit of a gobshite off it.  He started the gobshite stuff off really early and then it's all went rapidly down hill!

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

A bit meh to be honest, starting to get a bit fed up with going to sleep and waking up to find out that there are so many people are much thicker than I thought.

ha ha know what you mean....oh, hope that wasn't a dig at me!! :o

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Glad he's gone. Should have been able to star up here but came up with the wrong attitude and appears to not have been interested in working hard.

That's sum it up, there was a huge element of risk in this transaction and it hasn't worked out unfortunately the lack of good solid central midfielder having an impact.

7 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

F*ck me that's original.

What genius will ever, ever, ever ever ever be smart and witty enough to put a smile on your face Larky? Its not easy..one needs to be of high intelligence(highest) and super duper funny. So am out thats for sure. Not only attractive and smart you are, people on here actually dread your verdict and answers. you are too good for  this peasantry. am proud that am on the same message board and cant wait for your witty and humiliating reply. 

14 hours ago, Batzek-osemba said:

What genius will ever, ever, ever ever ever be smart and witty enough to put a smile on your face Larky? Its not easy..one needs to be of high intelligence(highest) and super duper funny. So am out thats for sure. Not only attractive and smart you are, people on here actually dread your verdict and answers. you are too good for  this peasantry. am proud that am on the same message board and cant wait for your witty and humiliating reply. 

It's refreshing to see such self awareness.

6 hours ago, ShedTA said:

anyway back to barton. latest twitter rumours say £1m payoff. staggered payments of £25ok not the single £250k suggested by level 5.

sounds more likely TBH.

Fun rumor. But ultimately nonsence.

I'll start another one. 13million over 26 years, and all the free coffee for his wee machine he van drink.