Next Poll - Page 21 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is, the "Labour Party machine" isn't working in this campaign. They're not getting the same number of folk out as they might expect during an election. Nowhere near as many. I have Labour members in my local Yes Group campaigning for Yes.

What effect do you think the Ed Mili Band will have today when the 100 are parachuted in?

Will they jump start 'the labour machine' and

how will they be received in Glasgow?

Is it true that Barr's have supplied them with 200 more Irn Bru crates? (204 if Hazel Blears is there)

Expect 3 No leads too.

ComRes - only poll the Borders/South. The lowest Yes supporting area in near enough every poll. Why not poll Dundee? :)

ICM - for some reason they are using landlines. That doesn't sound dodgy at all, does it? No, not when Patrick Harvie was just saying recently that the trouble with landline polls is that it doesn't reach an actual percentage of Yes voters.

YouGov - might as well go 3 for 3. Revertted back to form, possibly and "Brown's Devo Max plans save the day for the Union"

I've just been followed by Survation, despite the fact I didn't follow them...

:wtf:

You could've been retweeted by someone who they follow.

If you want to know anything about how social media ( e.g twitface or bookagram) works, just gie's a shout.