Europa League 2016-17 - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 2016-17

BTW been reading the thread. Can't quite fathom how the Sheep result can be described as the worst ever, given they actually went through. It was a bad performance but at this stage, you would take going through imo. 

Now, being horsed oot by Kaunas (shudders) at the equivalent of Grangemouth Stadium, and then getting lip from that tit Broadfoot. THAT was a sore one. Still the hookers were cheap. Every cloud......

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

BTW been reading the thread. Can't quite fathom how the Sheep result can be described as the worst ever, given they actually went through. It was a bad performance but at this stage, you would take going through imo. 

Now, being horsed oot by Kaunas (shudders) at the equivalent of Grangemouth Stadium, and then getting lip from that tit Broadfoot. THAT was a sore one. Still the hookers were cheap. Every cloud......

It's easy if you have an Aberdeen obsession and support a fuqking shite football team yourself....:ok:

2 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Surely you're not saying Lithuania and Luxembourg are equivalent football-wise?

Edited by adamntg

1 hour ago, Rossy said:

It's easy if you have an Aberdeen obsession and support a fuqking shite football team yourself....:ok:

Don't flatter yourself.  I'd be pishing masel at any Scottish team who lost to a team from Lux. 

Well, maybe I'd give Gretna or QoS the benefit of the doubt.  

2 minutes ago, Exglasgowasc said:

Eddie Ambrose lol. 

Surely this would be the worst ever result in Europe for a "Scottish" side if it stays the same. :lol:

Yeap, it's up there with Aberdeen only drawing 0-0 away to Bayern in 1983.

3 minutes ago, Exglasgowasc said:

Eddie Ambrose lol. 

Surely this would be the worst ever result in Europe for a "Scottish" side if it stays the same. :lol:

He is a full blown Eddie, thats for sure.

I didn't even know we were playing until just now, dunno quite know how i've managed to miss that.

Do Celtic get in the Europa league if they lose this?

:lol:

I feel it deserves its own thread otherwise.

Lincoln actually look the better team and most likely to score since the goal.

Edited by sbcmfc
No, they don't get in Europa league