Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 71 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

6 minutes ago, Rossy said:

How's your massive European improvement doing under Rogers when it comes to Lincoln Red Imps and getting humped like fannies in Israel ?

I can see what he's saying, in general.

I'd question if Sinclair would 'appear' the same player in our team though, however, I'm sure Hayes would 'improve' in theirs.

That's why I (personally) don't think there is 'much' to chose between either.

11 minutes ago, Rossy said:

How's your massive European improvement doing under Rogers when it comes to Lincoln Red Imps and getting humped like fannies in Israel ?

You mean by Beer Sheva who qualified from their Europa league group?

I think it's going better than the sheepworriers European progression judging by the your 'I'd rather finish 4th' nonsense. ?

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

You mean by Beer Sheva who qualified from their Europa league group?

I think it's going better than the sheepworriers European progression judging by the your 'I'd rather finish 4th' nonsense. ?

Good.

I wish Celtic luck in their normal place in the Europa losers League in the next few months. Good to see that all your millions were well spent.

Oh, wait a minute....

27 minutes ago, Rossy said:

You constantly go on about our performances in Europe as if the majority of Celtic fans expectations had been for us to sail through qualifying and then qualify for the last 16 of the champions league. 

When that group was drawn, i'd have expected us to get 1 point, we got three, so there's your improvement right there. The defeats to Red Imps and Beer Sheeva ultimately meant nothing as it's a two legged affair and they served as a warning to Rodgers that he had inherited a team full of diddy's and that massive improvement was needed.

4 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Sinclair's journey includes Chelsea, Man City and Celtic. Hayes is peaking at Aberdeen. It's laughable to compare the two. It's a wind up, isn't it. Well you got me. Well played. 

5 league games at Chelsea over 4 seasons & 13 league games at man City over 3 seasons ?

certainly a journey but not a success

37 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Good.

I wish Celtic luck in their normal place in the Europa losers League in the next few months. Good to see that all your millions were well spent.

Oh, wait a minute....

Your talking in riddles now sir. It's Saturday night so I'm going to assume your pissed! Enjoy ?

1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

5 league games at Chelsea over 4 seasons & 13 league games at man City over 3 seasons ?

certainly a journey but not a success

Exactly. A failure.....that's why he's with Celtic now.

Aberdeen signed Leon Mike Mike Mike from Manchester City. 

4 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Exactly. A failure.....that's why he's with Celtic now.

Aberdeen signed Leon Mike Mike Mike from Manchester City. 

And Joe Nuttal. 

Interestingly, willow flood played more games and scored more goals for Man City than Scott Sinclair did...

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

And Joe Nuttal. 

Interestingly, willow flood played more games and scored more goals for Man City than Scott Sinclair did...

Only Aberdeen fans could dream up a world in which these people are in the same bracket. You'll be telling me next Kris Boyd was better than Larsson ??

10 minutes ago, slasher said:

Only Aberdeen fans could dream up a world in which these people are in the same bracket. You'll be telling me next Kris Boyd was better than Larsson ??

??

21 minutes ago, slasher said:

You'll be telling us next that James ' wee scared boy' Forrest is better than Hayes. 

Ooops. You already did....

You've still to explain what is so good about Hayes? A decent, steady player nothing more and you've nothing more than bluster to back up your argument.?

Also, is everyone who leaves England to come up here a failure? Cos if they are you're not doing a very good job of bumping up the the price of your star man who's done feck all outside of Scotland! ?

Edited by slasher

19 minutes ago, Debian said:

Comparing Hayes to Sinclair. Come on Sheep, that's just laughable.  

Hayes will never be able to tie Sinclairs boots. 

Hayes is a lot closer to Sinclair than Davie Cooper was to..... Ach, never mind.

4 minutes ago, slasher said:

I once saw Davie Cooper nutmeg Allan Moore and then tweek one of his enormous ears on the way past lol ?

That was an old story twisted. What actually happened was that Cooper clipped Moore with his flute.

1 minute ago, killiefaetheferry said:

I once saw Davie Cooper have a penalty saved by Alan McCulloch (fkin hero) in a cup final for Killie to take a trophy home to Rugby Park. :wub:

Well good for you sir! A treasured memory! ?

I was there when they came off the bus. My old man had to go to work so special mention to a wee man called Freddie Slaughter who took me over to Rugby Park to see them arriving back. Remember this is a big Rangers town so we were pretty pleased :P

In fact I think I saw aaid crying into his chips at Pioli's on the way past. :whistling:

Edited by killiefaetheferry