3,000 - Page 2 - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

DoonTheSlope

Just phoned told that the sale ended 2 weeks ago n only chance would be to go out there to the ticket allocation point n possibly some1 might not show its a long way to go on a maybe 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, jcs said:

Just phoned told that the sale ended 2 weeks ago n only chance would be to go out there to the ticket allocation point n possibly some1 might not show its a long way to go on a maybe 

Sorry to hear that. I really thought they would be more accommodating to your request. Pushing fans away from games when we have already lost 12K members is senseless. Surely they can get extra tickets!!! as I said in my previous post worst case scenario you pick them up from the stadium, which I am sure you would happily do if it meant getting sat in with the rest of us.

Also, telling you to travel without a ticket is against their policies so they shouldn't be telling you to that!!! They say to only travel to an away destination if you have secured an official match ticket. 

That was the thing didn't want to book until nearer the time because of work didn't realise that it was a bank holiday w/end  we're booked up for Metz might still go to Malta anyway .   after this membership is finished thinkin bout just buyin tickets for home end at games I know I should have bought tickets but harvesting isn't my game n feel as though I'm paying for nothing if the ssc can't help on occasion 

you had enough time to buy a ticket not the SSC fault you didn't and they sent the tickets back.  Maybe look at yourself instead of passing blame onto others.  Do think they could have helped a little more but Malta FA you think they are going to send 2 back just for you?  This culture where every problem is theres is old!!  

no I didn't think they would send 2 tickets back I thought with them not selling all of there allocation I could have paid and picked 2 tickets up at the stadium before kick off     your right I did have plenty of time to buy them I don't blame them for my mistake  but I did foolishly expect some help from an organisation that I pay good money to and perhaps common sense to prevail with plenty of room for us to get in 

On 13/05/2016 at 0:45 PM, jcs said:

Ive made the same mistake. Thought that tickets wouldn't be a problem and waited too long before I booked flights and accommodation. Looks like Malta.com is the best way to buy tickets.

Admit that its my fault but the bloke from the SSC couldnt of been less helpful and informative. 

Thanx dairbee just tried Malta.com but no joy we've booked up now if we get sorted good  if we don't fair enough we've got tickets for Metz so at least we know we will get to that game 

1 hour ago, OLAS said:

I live in Malta and haven't bothered my arse to get myself a ticket for the game yet.

Will look into it this week.

Gies a shout if you need any :ok:

Off topic but what's the usual price of a taxi from a he airport to Qawra? My hotel says they'll do a transfer for €40

9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Off topic but what's the usual price of a taxi from a he airport to Qawra? My hotel says they'll do a transfer for €40

I booked through speedy shuttle. £22 ret. Maximum of four stops. thought that was pretty reasonable.

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

€24 to Qawra.   It's better to book your taxi before you take-off via http://ecabs.com.mt/ instead of taking the white taxis from the airport.

eCabs are generally a bit cheaper and have better cars and free wifi.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2016 at 11:37 PM, jcs said:

Thanx dairbee just tried Malta.com but no joy we've booked up now if we get sorted good  if we don't fair enough we've got tickets for Metz so at least we know we will get to that game 

Eventually booked flights and accommodation today. Also bought a ticket off maltafa.com. You can buy South stand tickets in the Scotland end, loads of tickets left. 

1 hour ago, Dairbee said:

Eventually booked flights and accommodation today. Also bought a ticket off maltafa.com. You can buy South stand tickets in the Scotland end, loads of tickets left. 

Cheers mate that's me registered got in to where the tickets are on sale n now I know I can  get them from there it puts me at ease , gonna hold on n see if we can get our official  ones 1st n get the point on 7 points just now n hopefully get Malta point n we're sorted for Metz we opted for pick up there that's would be us on 9 highest we've ever been    Thanks  again mate for the info 

We were allocated 3000 for the Italy game but sold around 1100. There wasn't anywhere near that number that traveled, however,  really hard to get an accurate number as locals were able to buy tickets for our end.