Weekend Scottish fitba - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Scottish fitba

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

One thing is sure Broony is done as a footballer. 

He really does look a shadow of what he was. Seems to be treading water from early in every game, not got the spark he used to have, his whole game looks flat. I would have any 2 from Bitton, Rogic and Mulgrew ahead of him in the team. 

9 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

Fr

I don't think there were many on here who thought hearts would finish as high as 3rd this season. 

Hopefully both hearts and Aberdeen manage a top three finish next season and the one after. 

Don't write off second place. A win over ICT will make it interesting.

Edited by EddardStark

55 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye think you are away now. I backed you in my accumulator and BTTS coupons so it was always on the cards. 

Could be a very difficult division to get out of next season. 

Aye, we're away and with our squad, not even remotely close to confidence of returning next season.

Totally agree about the clear out from top to bottom. Would like to say spend a couple of seasons and re-build the squad, new additions and youth progressing but Celtic would just buy them anyway and then we are back to square one again :lol: