George Square Tonight - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square Tonight

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Image is stock ....lying bastards

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/iranian-protesters-burn-the-british-flag-outside-the-news-photo/134245126

Edit pls copy this on FB and twatter - dont let these bastrds away with this shit.

Edited by mariokempes56

there is an Israeli flag too

Was just about to post that. Had a quick google search and found the pic near the top. If you carry on down there is another pic taken from a different angle and from a few mins earlier showing all 3flags clearly. The pics come from the ny times and were taken at a protest in Tehran

Edited by hunchy

Ask yourself if I am lying...Yes has campaigned on hope and No has campaigned on fear.That is a distinct as light versus dark.

Are you going to vote for fear, to capitulate and cower to the mental whip that is being cracked above your head?

Nelson knows what he is talking about.They are trying to frighten you. And not even the frightened ones could not possibly deny it... having seen this last week.

If you vote for fear you will get fear.

If you vote for hope you will get hope.

Edited by thplinth

I've never agreed with Sheridan's politics. But Jesus wept what a speaker. First time I have heard him live and just captivated his audience.

' We may only have 40 years of oil left. But Westminster only has 40 hours left'.

The likes of Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon are the big guns, but no one can forget what the likes of Sheridan and Sillars have given this campaign.

A real inspiration.

I've never agreed with Sheridan's politics. But Jesus wept what a speaker. First time I have heard him live and just captivated his audience.

' We may only have 40 years of oil left. But Westminster only has 40 hours left'.

The likes of Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon are the big guns, but no one can forget what the likes of Sheridan and Sillars have given this campaign.

A real inspiration.

BANG ON

This boy was fukkin good too

Tommy Sheridan Dead