Tunnocks - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll not eat any of their stuff again but that was so before this pish. Their products are ghastly and really very bad for you. None of it is food just food like substances made in a chemical factory. Horrible horrible sugary shit and stuff like this is a big reason we have this amazing statistic.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12069267/Children-aged-five-eating-own-weight-in-sugar-every-year.html

Judy, the BBC receptionist tasted her first teacake ever - 'gooey' but likeable. Pics on Twitter.

Old Boydy - 'we're in Britain, 55% of Scots wanted to be in Britain. I'm a Tory, not a nationalist. I sent a box today to the Labour man - what's his name? (He meant Corbyn. Though J eremy Vine struggled to recall his name as well). Lion still on the box. Claims the word 'mallow' has always been on it, not teacake. We've got a full page 3 in the London Times today - that's worth £5000 to me'. Summary - doesn't seem to care as long as product sells.

Pat Kane - Perplexed rather than bothered - (thou sounded more so because he's never received a free box).

In terms of debate - worthless. Jeremy called it an avuncular conversation.

In terms of marketing value to Tunnocks - probably another £5000's worth.

I gave up before the callers were released on us.

Winner - Tunnocks.

Judy, the BBC receptionist tasted her first teacake ever - 'gooey' but likeable. Pics on Twitter.

Old Boydy - 'we're in Britain, 55% of Scots wanted to be in Britain. I'm a Tory, not a nationalist. I sent a box today to the Labour man - what's his name? (He meant Corbyn. Though J eremy Vine struggled to recall his name as well). Lion still on the box. Claims the word 'mallow' has always been on it, not teacake. We've got a full page 3 in the London Times today - that's worth £5000 to me'. Summary - doesn't seem to care as long as product sells.

Pat Kane - Perplexed rather than bothered - (thou sounded more so because he's never received a free box).

In terms of debate - worthless. Jeremy called it an avuncular conversation.

In terms of marketing value to Tunnocks - probably another £5000's worth.

I gave up before the callers were released on us.

Winner - Tunnocks.

I'd be interest to know what there actually is to 'discuss'.

The old Tory fücker wants to use his company to make a political point. On ye go, we hope yer next shite's a hedgehog.

End of programme.

I'll not eat any of their stuff again but that was so before this pish. Their products are ghastly and really very bad for you. None of it is food just food like substances made in a chemical factory..

This sums it up. Rank! Quite glad they have disassociated themselves from Scotland in fact

Are you telling me Peever isn't a mental Nat ######? :lol:

We all know he's a walloper but you continue to lump him in with ordinary SNP voters which is your way of saying all SNP minded lads and lasses are mentalists. That's what I think Derek might be getting at.

We all know he's a walloper but you continue to lump him in with ordinary SNP voters which is your way of saying all SNP minded lads and lasses are mentalists. That's what I think Derek might be getting at.

I never said such a thing. In fact, I acknowledged he's a Tory in this very thread.