Jack Harper - Page 8 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jack Harper

Mabozza Ritchie

https://instagram.com/p/5Mtkh-q73R/

Enjoying my last days of summer, exited for the 2015/16 Season

not sure what to make of that, but it suggests he knows where he will be playing

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got any more information on this, or a link to the article ?

Real Madrid's 19-year-old forward Jack Harper, who was born in Malaga to Scottish parents, is mulling over his future at the club following its decision to ditch the third team and may join another Primera Liga club.

Full story: Daily Mail

anyone got any more information on this, or a link to the article ?

Real Madrid's 19-year-old forward Jack Harper, who was born in Malaga to Scottish parents, is mulling over his future at the club following its decision to ditch the third team and may join another Primera Liga club.

Full story: Daily Mail

Too ditch Real Madrid (third team)..

Great call from the lad.............

Is this not the guy said he would consider Spain if not called into Scotland ud21 action recently..?

No sure aboot him sorry

Is this not the guy said he would consider Spain if not called into Scotland ud21 action recently..?

No sure aboot him sorry

His dad said it's something they would have to consider if Scotland didn't call him up within the next couple of years.

Fair enough, he was born in Spain

His dad said it's something they would have to consider if Scotland didn't call him up within the next couple of years.

Fair enough, he was born in Spain

Oh yes remember now ..

But surely communication with your dad no ??

Anyways all the bet to him.

Not on my radar anywhere !!

Oh yes remember now ..

But surely communication with your dad no ??

Anyways all the bet to him.

Not on my radar anywhere !!

read the interview in the last page, he's all about scotland, sbargia didnt call him up for U19 squad and spain again enquired about him playing for them.he was supposed to be playing in the third team this year after finishing junior football but madrid have scrapped the team and a lot of the youngsters will be getting released. still not clear what his position is there.

This really does not fit the narrative at all. He was going to get into the Real first team this season and be the break out young player at the Euros.

Next thing we know, Jordan Rhodes won't get that "big money move" to Chelsea this summer and still be a lower league player.

Edited by Chesney Hawkes TA

TBH Brighton are something of a team on the up, so it is not a total disaster, and will have a lot more chance of first team football there than at Real.

Fantastic new stadium, but have just not been able to make the next step up in recent years after they got beat in the play off's couple of seasons back.

Team in the up that has CMS as their main striker. This is a disaster, the championship is a wilderness and haughton is a shit manager

He spent a chunk of last season either injured or on loan at Peterborough, and only got a run in the last few games of the season.... and has since been let go.... hardly their main striker.

I'll admit I just googled Brighton squad and his name came up on the top of the list. This is still the worst disaster since Paul Bernard's move to Aberdeen, how I am I supposed to break the ice with Spanish girls now "u like fitba hen, Ken real, well....."