Moderation - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Strange moderation today. No comments from them. No reports.

Just deletion of the past. It's the only thread I can ever recall being erased.

Bizarre.

Threads have been deleted in the past so there is nothing bizarre about this.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like how it's moderated, no one forces you to post on here. I didnt and buggered off for a good while. Now I look on it more it's basically back the future 2 in here, and I can't tell who has the almanac

If you dont like how it's moderated, no one forces you to post on here. I didnt and buggered off for a good while. Now I look on it more it's basically back the future 2 in here, and I can't tell who has the almanac

I thought you just disappeared at the same time as your team did. Wis that just coincidence then? :wink2:

Edited by Orraloon

Agree and agree. Too many gits who give and cant take mate. In my opinion that is. Been viewing the board since it started and most is quite entertaining but some people have the wind up quotes which are usually funny but canny take it when the tide turns. Mods have difficult job and wouldnt be me! Well done mods (whoever ye are). Bring back Reeky IMO. Free the Sporran Legion 1.

Threads have been deleted in the past so there is nothing bizarre about this.

I genuinely can't remember it ever happening, so I'll have to take your word for that. I just thought it was very peculiar.

I genuinely can't remember it ever happening, so I'll have to take your word for that. I just thought it was very peculiar.

Now, you see Parkie, even when you are admitting that you don't know something, you still manage to do it in an argumentative manner. You have a very special skill.

Never logged on yesterday so unaware what was said but Parklife is an antagonistic wee fandan who gets involved more than most with personal abuse.

Not surprising he's causing drama.

Nah this was way beyond anything really, worst abuse i've seen online personally actually, going after family members who died, going after kids parentage etc, Multiple times over a 24 hour period while the thread was ongoing.

Ach, I was oot with Morten Hackett (new personal friend) last night and missed all the action - fit happened?

You were dishing out abuse as well, least have the maturity to own your own actions instead of faux ignorance.

A few threads were deleted before. They deleted one of jude's threads, when they incorrectly ascribed a flaw in the boards system and some luddites got emails about Sandy Hook being a hoax. A Neil Lennon thread got deleted as well. p;lus one Rangers one.

Rare enough that you remember when it happens. they also deleted a series of posts of mine once.

The thread sat right under the TASA banner for a day :-)) :-)) genius marketing.

Nah this was way beyond anything really, worst abuse i've seen online personally actually, going after family members who died, going after kids parentage etc, Multiple times over a 24 hour period while the thread was ongoing.

you should spend a day in my work, dead parents and miscarriaging wife's are deemed acceptable targets. Best not get involved if you're easily upset, banter has no rules

you should spend a day in my work, dead parents and miscarriaging wife's are deemed acceptable targets. Best not get involved if you're easily upset, banter has no rules

WOW, that's some hardcore w ankers you work with then. Or are you just talking shite for a reaction?