Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Donald Trump Fur Fox Sake

l see Venezuela are starting to even lean to the right could get messy there in the coming months after elections at the weekend hard to believe that country is one of the worlds biggest oil producers yet inflation was running at something like 100% think the folk there have had enough after Chavez and moudoro

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An absolute buffoon. But a buffoon who appeals to millions of stupid Yanks. This latest statement is simply unbelievable.

I can't see him winning over many of Obama's 2012 voters, so looks like his best chance is to get the passive, non thinking, previously non voting slack jawed gimp vote in enough swing states to win the Presidency. One would think it's a long shot but in a party where Jeb Bush is the voice of reason who knows...

I can't see him winning over many of Obama's 2012 voters, so looks like his best chance is to get the passive, non thinking, previously non voting slack jawed gimp vote in enough swing states to win the Presidency. One would think it's a long shot but in a party where Jeb Bush is the voice of reason who knows...

He started off well in the polls but he's tailing away now with every single new comment.

I don't even accept he is mocking him for being disabled. Many stills in the media of him with his right hand in a mocking gesture like the reporter below but watch him actually do it, He is moving both hands in the same way up and down. This is a bit of spin aimed at taking him down. He might be a clown but he is not daft enough to mock someones disability while under this level of scrutiny. Cant know for sure of course but that is how it looks to at this point.

Whether he meant it or not I am utterly surprised that you believe he won't do it. Honestly the guy doesn't care - it is something he wouldn't think twice about doing. I don't think there is much he wouldn't do or say. There is seriously something wrong with him!

This is just the start

Added to the rise of the National Front in France along with many other right wing parties gaining prominence over Europe it's like a step back to the 1930s

I fear for what lies ahead

Me too - the world right now is as nasty as I have ever known it. I know there have been nasty places and awful things going on throughout my life but this nastiness is spreading and is only going to get worse.

I thought after the referendum that I no longer wanted to live here because of what it was becoming but now I feel there is nowhere to escape to.

He's got no chance if he's up against Clinton.

If it's him against Sanders it will be interesting. Far left (for America) against far right.

Even if he's elected he'll be reigned in by the power people

He's got every chance if he's up against her.

A quarter of the British public support Donald Trump's plan to ban all Muslim immigration

A quarter is a lot considering it is his most outrageous statement to date and this is 'Britain'.

He just shrugs it all off and gains more votes.

BTW what is that catchy Irishy sounding music playing in the background of the Trump cannot be Stumped propaganda vids? It goes well with his rug somehow.

A quarter of the British public support Donald Trump's plan to ban all Muslim immigration

A quarter is a lot considering it is his most outrageous statement to date and this is 'Britain'.

He just shrugs it all off and gains more votes.

BTW what is that catchy Irishy sounding music playing in the background of the Trump cannot be Stumped propaganda vids? It goes well with his rug somehow.

I'm surprised it is as low as 25%.

Tonight was the first time I was aware that he was a "business ambassador" ( whatever the fuk that is? :blink: ) for Scotland. Whit daft fuker gave him that job. I just glad he lost that gig before I even knew that he had it.

See SNP bad. ?