Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Natalie Mcgarry Snp Mp & £30K

Aye, I knew an accountant audited them, but wasn't sure if they were forensic. Having dealt with these forensic guys in business, I'd be amazed if they couldn't get to the bottom of it.

My cousin is a forensic accountant for Deloitte, must be a good gig, goes abroad a lot on work. Had to put in some work to get the job, crazy hours.

Speculation of the true figure by Wings you mean? Gillian Martin put the figure at £30k, I don't think she'd have reason to stick the knife in to a fellow SNP'er but who knows what's went on behind the scenes.

Nasty misogynistic bully Tommy Sheridan has backed McGarry and called WFI, erm "Nasty bullies". There you have it, she's feckin' guilty. :lol:

CUsBjJ3WoAAwq8M.jpg

The ignominy! :lol:

On the plus side, her office manager has gone out to bat for her (which is what Sheridan appears to have latched onto):

http://aidankerr.com/2015/11/24/snp-ministers-office-manager-wfi-are-bullies-and-natalie-mcgarry-is-innocent/

Both The Herald and The National today refer to an anonymous 'source' from within WFI from whom they appear to have gleaned information from. That adds some weight to my suspicions that she might be being set up; why turn a matter like this over to the Polis and then anonymously leak information to the press at the same time?

Like Wanday says, the forensic accountant that Anwar has brought in should get to the bottom of it. We'll have to wait and see.

How did the protest go tonight, by the way?

How did the protest go tonight, by the way?

I didn't manage along, was at the Mrs Papa's funeral. From the pictures I've seen it certainly didn't look busy which isn't surprising given who the protest was against. The one plus side I've seen is that the council have agreed to meet to discuss lifting the freeze on apprentice wages at £3.30 an hour, but they show no sign on budging on the freezing of staff wages below the living wage.

I didn't manage along, was at the Mrs Papa's funeral. From the pictures I've seen it certainly didn't look busy which isn't surprising given who the protest was against. The one plus side I've seen is that the council have agreed to meet to discuss lifting the freeze on apprentice wages at £3.30 an hour, but they show no sign on budging on the freezing of staff wages below the living wage.

Disappointing.

At least they have agreed to review the apprentice's wages (I was on roughly the same hourly rate when I had a part-time job as a student - nearly 20 years ago!).

What's happening with the £10k that myseriously "disappeared" from Dugdales campaign fund?

You're being a bit unfair now. I don't think McGarry can be held responsible everytime money goes missing. Although saying that, I left £1 in a trolley in Tesco yesterday and by time I realised my mistake and returned it was gone and I did exclaim "####in' McGarrying bastards!".

Do you know that for certain? Have you passed this information on to the police? They seem to be struggling a bit. Must be all this hassle with the reorganisation. Bad SNP.

Those last two words are what's wrong with this country. But yes, it's known for certain.

Do you know that for certain? Have you passed this information on to the police? They seem to be struggling a bit. Must be all this hassle with the reorganisation. Bad SNP.

Errr. It's been in most of the articles on it so far. She had sole access to the PayPal account used for donations up to March 2015.

Sure, the media might be wrong but given it's clear they are being briefed, I assume it to be correct.

Errr. It's been in most of the articles on it so far. She had sole access to the PayPal account used for donations up to March 2015.

Sure, the media might be wrong but given it's clear they are being briefed, I assume it to be correct.

Hard to believe the police haven't charged her by now. Maybe they haven't read those articles? Too busy chasing Dugdale's lost money maybe?

Does "withdrawing from the whip" actually mean anything in practical terms? Or does it just mean, that she now has to use the lower class lavies that are allocated to the greens and other minority parties? Doesn't seem that big a deal to me, but the papers obviously think it is.