March/ May Friendlies - Page 17 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Direct train? I've looked at the route several times over the last few years and never seen it that cheap

Bahn website.Bavaria ticket for up to 5 costs around £30 (from memory, last time was 3 years or so ago) to take you to Plzen then singles from there to Prague is buttons.

I have done it many times.

Except maybe Slovenia will be as Engerlunds last allocation there was only 590 for ECQ......WCQ should get us a slightly larger allocation

But why would people on 9 and 10 points harvest if not to get tickets for games like this. I would imagine if there was a 100% pick up 100% of tickets would be picked up.

Bahn website.Bavaria ticket for up to 5 costs around £30 (from memory, last time was 3 years or so ago) to take you to Plzen then singles from there to Prague is buttons.

I have done it many times.

Ah, the border ticket. Was traveling on my own so that's why I never took that option (single ticket in Bavaria and return with Cesky Drahy ended up cheaper).

We went Munich last time. Train Munich to Nuremberg, then bus to Prague. Great wee road trip :ok:

Flying direct this time though

We did the same. Good way to do it if you've a couple spare days, Munich is excellent.

One lad with another group making the same journey as us left all their bus tickets on the train, oops!

Flights £109 return from Edinburgh... booked pretty early as soon as I saw it on the Czech site.

Struggling for holidays from work so just over for the one night, should be good though.

#pleaseplayastriker

A slight variation on the Levein formation we could try would be 0-6-4

WGS seemed to experiment with it for the first 3 minutes at home to Poland.....

That's me booked my holidays for prague, Malta, bratislava and Wembley. Plus a family holiday in paris ( disney).

Not alot of hols left, would have been a major headache if we qualified for France. But would have been worth the hassle.

Sounds great, did eurodisney last year and had a blast with the kids.

Be nice if we played 3 ;)

Reading between the lines on Strachans comments regarding the announcement of the Czech and Denmark games, I would not be surprised if we do play 3 games in May (especially if the money on offer is good)

Reading between the lines on Strachans comments regarding the announcement of the Czech and Denmark games, I would not be surprised if we do play 3 games in May (especially if the money on offer is good)

Be the first time in history we have played the maximum possible games. Infact the first time we have not played the minimum possible.

I hope to be pleasantly suprised.

Be the first time in history we have played the maximum possible games. Infact the first time we have not played the minimum possible.

I hope to be pleasantly suprised.

Officially we have.... South Africa, South Korea, Hong Kong (granted that was a league select)